Explain

Jungkook had just woken up from a nap. He looked up to see Tae sound asleep. He turned his head a bit to see the clock which was on Tae's bed side table. It was 7:08pm.

Jungkook started to panic.

'Oh no no no no noooooo. I'm going to be so dead. My dad is gonna kill me. He's going to beat the absolute shit out of me. I can't go back. No I have to. I can't. I have to. Otherwise it will be worse. Aghhhh what do I do? I shouldn't be here. I'm wasting Tae's life.' Jungkook screamed in his head.

But in reality. His heart was beating rapidly. He was sweating buckets in a cold temperatured room. He had short breaths. And obviously as Jungkook was laying on Tae of course Tae was going to feel Jungkook sweating and his rapid heart.

Tae opened his eyes and saw Jungkook having a full on panic attack. He didn't say anything. He just grabbed Jungkook and held him in a tight embrace.

"Let it out, I'm not going to judge" Tae's words hit Jungkook and all of a sudden Jungkook was crying into Tae's chest like he was earlier.

"And when your ready to tell me, I will be right here ready to listen. I'm not going to rush you." Tae added on as they were still in each other's embrace.
With that being said Jungkook squeezed tighter. He didn't want to leave Tae but he knew he had to tell him. So after a few minutes of calming down and hugging. Jungkook tapped Tae and said
"Okay I....I will tell you"
Tae grabbed hold of Jungkook's hand and nodded to him with a smile to show that he was listening.

" well it all started when my Eomma died in a car accident. My dad had gotten drunk at a party. He promised us that he wasn't gonna get drunk. He lied. We all got in the car. I put my seat belt on but my dad couldn't do his. So my Eomma did it for him. The minute the click of the seatbelt was made, he wizzed off. My Eomma didn't get time to put her seat belt on. He sped around a corner and we crashed. We were rushed to hospital a...and when we got there my dad got taken away by a doctor and minutes later he screamed that she had died."

Jungkook's eyes filled up with water. Tae's hand gripped harder on Jungkook's. Jungkook took a deep breath and nodded to say that he was going to continue...

"... so when walked out the hospital there was a cab waiting for us and he threw me into it. Every day since I've been beaten up. It's ranged from just a slap to being.. b...be....ing"

"Shh it's okay, you don't have to tell me yet if you don't want to" Tae said calmly rubbing Jungkook's hand with his thumb.

Jungkook wiped a tear... " no no I want to.."
Tae slowly nodded.
"From being slapped to being.... r...raped." Jungkook finally says breaking into tears again.

Tae stood up and quickly rushed to the side where Jungkook was sitting and quickly pulled him onto his lap and made Jungkook face him, Tae held his arms out for Jungkook to lean into a hug, which he did. Tae then planted a kiss on the top of Jungkook's forehead. To then realise Tae was crying as well but quickly built up the courage for Jungkook.

" I'm so sorry" Tae sniffed.
"It's okay it wasn't your fault" Jungkook replied.

Taehyung pulled back from the hug to be able to hear Jungkook better...

"So the minute I would wake up I would get bombarded with punches and kicks. He would scream at me for doing nothing. I'll leave for school. Get beaten up at school. Come home at exactly 5pm. Anything later I would get whipped, as well as all the beating. To then get more beatings. Then I will get screamed at to make him HIS dinner and then got more beatings. Then I would run upstairs lock the door, he screams at me then goes and drinks and then it will happen again the next day... it's been like that every day

since I was 13... 

the time is now 7:38pm.....
Which means I'm gonna get killed when I go home. I don't want to go home but I have to. Otherwise my punishments will just get worse. If he was to find me and where I am, I'll be killed. Then if he finds you he will beat the shit out of you. I never ever want that... so it's just easier if I leave..." Jungkook starts to stand up wiping a tear away.

As Jungkook stood up Tae grabbed his arm and he pulled him back down.

" I don't want you to leave Jungkook, you won't be safe. You will get hurt. I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want you to hurt yourself. This is all so difficult. But I don't want you to live with that BASTARD!!!! He's hurt you and I'm fucking fuming for that. But I don't want you to leave here where you're safe and go to a death zone!" Tae cried.

"What else am I supposed to do? I don't have anywhere to live if I do escape..." Jungkook worryingly said.

"You don't need to worry about that, you can live here with me. My parents won't mind. They will love you in fact! They spend most of their time away from home anyway so most of the time it will just be us two living together. But I want you to be safe. I want to be there for you. I just want you happy" Tae kissed Jungkook's hand softly.

Jungkook blushed like a strawberry and tears filled his eyes again. A tear fell down his face. Tae brought his soft hand up and cupped Jungkook's face. He carefully wiped his thumb over the tears. Straight after Jungkook jumped into his arms and they hugged.

"Now we will take the day off tomorrow and we will go get your stuff from your house and get you settled here!" Tae said just being able to talk while jungkook was buried into him.

"Hmm" Jungkook agreed.

All of a sudden Tae's phone rang...
On the screen it said
Eomma 💜

Tae swiped his finger across the screen to accept it.
Jungkook just sat up and laid there listening to Tae talk to his mum.