Parents ⚠️

It was finally the weekend. Tae was downstairs busy making lunch. Whilst Jungkook was doing the cleaning. Jungkook felt bad as he was living at their house and not doing much so he thought he'd better chip in with the chores.

"Kookie lunch is ready" Tae called but there was no answer.
"KOOKIE!" He shouted again no answer...
"Where is he? JUNGKOOK?" still no answer...
Tae quickly ran upstairs in full panic mode trying to find Jungkook. When he reached the top of the stairs. There stood his boyfriend with his ear plugs in dancing whilst cleaning totally oblivious that Tae was standing there.

Jungkook felt something go into his front pockets. He jumped at the touch as he wasn't expecting that. He looked down to see a pair of familiar hands. He then felt something lean into his shoulder. Jungkook looked over his shoulder to see his boyfriend smiling at him.

Jungkook quickly took his earplugs out and took the hands which were in his jean pockets out and turned around startling Tae. Before Tae could even process what was about to come, small dainty lips were attached to his. As the two lovers stood there lost in each other's mouths I guess, they hadn't noticed that two people had walked into the house.

Tae finally noticed when he heard a door slam. They quickly pulled away. Well until jungkook reattached himself onto Tae, because he go so scared.

"I think I should go see who's there" Tae whispered.
"No that's way too dangerous Taetae" Jungkook whispered back.
"It's fine, just stay here and go hide." Tae replied.

Tae gives a kiss on Jungkook's cheek and he slowly tiptoes down the stairs one by one. He looked back at Jungkook and nodded signalling for him to go and hide. Jungkook slowly got up and quickly tiptoed and hid in Tae's closet as it was closest.

Tae reached the last step. He could here two people talking. So he crouched down and tiptoed into the kitchen, hiding behind the counter.

But then all of a sudden he could hear the intruders coming his way. He didn't have enough time to move so he shut his eyes and just hoped for the best. The talking and moving suddenly stopped. Tae slowly opened his eyes. He saw that there were a pair of feet standing right next to him. He slowly looked up. By the time he was able to see the persons face...

"Tae what on earth are you doing on the floor. With your eyes shut. Looking like you were about to shit yourself?"

"I was just...Wait what?...... wait.....Eomma? DAD? It's you!" Tae called out, he quickly jumped up and hugged his eomma.

"Hello Tae, um where's Jungkook?" Tae's mum looked at him confusedly as he said that Jungkook was with him at the house.
"Oh fuck, he's still hiding! I need to go find him, give me 5 minutes" Tae said as he runs up stairs.
"Hiding, why the hell is he hiding, we're not that scary... Are we?" Tae's Eomma looked at Tae's dad.

"Pft of course not... no I'm only joking, but no we're not darling. Shall we go to unpack our bags whilst Tae is on a hunt for this mysterious Jungkook" Tae's dad said walking up stairs to their room, dodging Tae as he's frantically trying to find Jungkook.
"Kookie! Kookie where are you?" Silence.
"You can come out now, it was just my parents!" Tae called.

Meanwhile Jungkook is still hidden in Tae's closet. He could her Tae shout for him. But the minute he was about to stand up and walk out he heard Tae shout "it was just my parents", that made Jungkook extremely nervous. So he just sat there hyperventilating over the whole situation.

"B...but what happens if they don't like me. W...what happens if they think I'm ugly and gross. W...what happens if T... WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY DONT KNOW THAT TAE IS GAY. They will judge me so bad. Maybe I should go live with some ducks on a pond? That would be better" Jungkook said literally shouting at himself.

But while Jungkook was doing all of that Tae could hear him faintly. So he started walking over to his closet and bent down so he could hear what he was saying. He was so relieved that he had found Jungkook. But he was really sad that Jungkook was thinking all those bad things.

After he heard that Jungkook had finally stopped talking to himself. He slowly opened the door and walked to the place where Jungkook was hidden. He sat down next to him and pulled Jungkook on his lap. Tae started stroking Jungkook's head.

"You don't need to think that Jungkookie. They are going to love you no matter what. They will adore you. I mean I like you so I'm pretty sure they will too. Also they know I'm gay. I've been gay for about 7 years now. So I wouldn't worry about that. They don't know that we are boyfriends yet... but I'm gonna tell them this evening so they know if they hear doors opening and closing during the night they know why. But seriously you don't need to worry" Tae exclaimed trying to calm him down.

Tae grabbed Jungkook by the wrist and pulled him up. He took his hand and they walked down stairs hand in hand. When they get to the lounge Jungkook let go of Tae's hand, before Tae's parents could see.

"Hey Eomma, Dad. This is Jungkook. My boyfriend." Tae announced proudly.
"Awe that's brilliant, I'm so happy for you both. Nice to meet you Jungkook!" Tae's eomma cooed at the frail boy,
"Welcome to the family Jungkook, its a pleasure to meet you" Tae's dad walked up to Jungkook and gived him a bro hug.

"Dinner is ready so you can go to the table." Tae's mum called out to them.
"Great" Tae shouted back.
He takes Jungkook by the hand and took him to the dinning room. He placed Jungkook at the end of the table and Tae sat diagonal to him. Tae's dad comes over and sits next to Jungkook and in front of Tae and then Tae's mum sits next to Tae and in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook was very worried. He wasn't hungry. But he didn't want to seem odd so he picked up the fork and started eating the Ramen. Very slowly. Tae's dad has already finished whilst Jungkook had only taken 3 bites. But Tae's mum noticed.

"Do you not like it hunny?" Tae's mum asked softly. Tae shot his head to the side to see Jungkook struggling.
"Oh uhh yes I do, very much so thank you...but..."

Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, tears come falling down his face. He puts his hands over his face and tries to cry silently. Tae jumped up from his seat and ran over to the side of the table where Jungkook was sitting.

He crouched down next to him. Tae held Jungkook's wrists lightly and moved them off his face. Jungkook just turned his head to the side, to see Tae crouching there. That made him cry more. Tae then stood up, and scooted Jungkook's chair back. He stood there watching Jungkook waiting for him to hug him. He slowly opens his arms out and Jungkook stood up and ran into Tae's chest. Tae wrapped his arms around him and held him tight.

Tae's parents looked confused why he was crying but cooed at how cute they were and how much love they showed each other.

Tae looked up and turned to his eomma and dad and mouthed a Thank you. He then lifted Jungkook up. Jungkook wrapped his legs around Tae and then he carried him up stairs. When Tae reaches the top of the stairs he took them both to Tae's room. He placed Jungkook on the bed and tucks him in. Tae then gets in to bed with him and placed an arm around Jungkook.

"What happened Kookie? Why were you crying?" Tae gently asked.
"I... wasn't hungry. It made me think of my dad and... and I couldn't eat"Jungkook sniffed.

"Kookie, you're safe with us don't worry. But you can't skip your meals. You need to eat something. I'm going have to tell my parents everything so they know what happened to you, so they can protect you,

Okay?" Tae asked.
Jungkook nodded slowly. " um okay but can you do the talking"
"Of course, Now just get some rest and we can tell them tomorrow."
Jungkook nuzzled into Tae's chest and fell asleep... for now...