Broken ⚠️

"STOP CRYING YOU FUCKING BABY MAGGOT!" One of the men came running back shouting at Jungkook.
" FUCKING HELL, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" He continued.

Jungkook sat there motionless... but very very emotional... he missed Tae.... he needed him.... he was scared... but he couldn't do anything to stop it...

" OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

The guys screamed and slapped Jungkook around the face. Jungkook had no clue it was coming due to him being blindfolded. Jungkook could feel the pain from his cheek go straight down his body. But he just sat there...
" DO YOU LIKE THAT! THATS NOT EVEN THE START ON WHAT PAIN YOU'VE GIVEN ME" Jungkook got slapped again.

'What have I done? I don't even know this person? Actually thinking about it his voice does seem strangely familiar...' Jungkook was thinking but then all of a sudden the chair he was still tied to, got flung across the room... Jungkook screamed and cried... as he got flung he crashed onto something sharp, it had gone straight through his arm. Jungkook screamed over and over again in pain...
"SHUT YOUR BLOODY MOUTH. HOW IS THAT FUCKING HURTING YOU"
Jungkook could feel something wet dripping down his arm.

Then again he got kicked in the leg, with the sound of a crack coming from his knee. And a sharp pain darted straight up his leg. Jungkook cried so hard. He was in so much pain. Jungkook still laying tied to the chair, crying his eyes out, screaming in pain... just wanting his boyfriend.... Tae.

...

'Jungkook was taking his time, he said he was only going to be 20 minutes but he isn't back yet? I shouldn't panic just yet he's probably gone for a walk... but why didn't he tell me? Actually I'll give him a call' Tae told himself .

Tae grabbed his phone out of his pocket, he scrolled through his contacts and then clicked on ' my Kookie ❤️'
There was no answer...

'Okay this is so weird, Jungkook has never missed a call before... he always answers and I even made sure he had his phone on 100% before he left' Tae couldn't take this any longer, he grabbed his keys and ran out the door. He locked it behind him and started to walk to the grocery shop.

He could see the shop from a distance... but something seemed odd. There were a lot of people outside, all mumbling... as Tae started to get closer he made out a couple talking.

"He's a boy from our school, he's in my English class!" The girl said.
"Yeh I thought I saw him around a few times... isn't he dating the new guy... Taehyung?" The boy responded
Tae edged closer...
" Yeh he is, I wonder if Taehyung knows?" Just as the girl said that Tae jumped into their conversation.

"What happened? Please tell me!" Tae screamed, scaring his classmates.
" oh hi Taehyung... um did you not hear... um well.... i don't know to say this..." she replied.
"Just tell me" He shouted nervously.
"Jungkook has been kidnapped" the boy blurted out.

"WHAT!" where is the shop owner..." Tae screamed on the top of his lungs.
"here" someone called.
Taehyung runs in the direction, barging through the crowd.
"What happened? Where is he? Where's my Jungkook? Please!" Tae cried.
"Okay sir please calm down, are you related to the man who has been kidnapped?" The shop owner asks calmly.
"IM HIS BOYFRIEND! NOW WHERE IS HE?"

"Okay sir, we don't know, your boyfriend was getting some milk and then all of a sudden, he got knocked out and then blindfolded. We couldn't make out who they were as they had masks on" the owner tells him.

Tae falls to his knees, crying. He placed his hands over his face, in despair, clutching on his hair.
"This is all my fault, I should never of left him to get the grocery's on his own!"
The shop owner crouched down and rubbed Tae's back, "It wasn't you fault, we've rung the police, and they are doing an investigation, they will find your boyfriend, I promise"
Tae looks up and tries to force a smile.
"Thank you" he cried.
But he couldn't help think what was happening to Jungkook.

...

"JUNGKOOK"
Jungkook slowly lifts his head up, he feels someone's hands lift his blind fold up... Jungkook quickly opens his eyes to see three men...
"Hello Jungkook, did you miss me?"

"...... D.....dad?"

"Oh so you do remember me then! Look I brought your two friends, Bambam and Jackson" he smirked.
"W....what" Jungkook cried.
"I see your still a wimp then" Jackson spat.
Jungkook slowly tilted his head down to face the ground. He noticed that his whole body was covered in blood, he then looks to the side and sees his arm had a huge cut, and he was loosing a lot of blood.... but he couldn't do anything.

" YOU STOLE TAEHYUNG FROM ME, I WILL STEAL YOU FROM TAEHYUNG AND I WILL MAKE SURE HE WILL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN" Bambam screamed.