1st September

It was the next day and today was Jungkook's birthday. But Jungkook didn't know. Tae found out it was his birthday through the register one morning at school, since then he had been collecting things for his birthday.
It was 7:30am and Jungkook's alarm had just rang, he slowly wriggled out of Tae's grip and stood up to go and have a shower. Taehyung knew that Jungkook was going to take a while because he always does in the shower. Tae was already awake before Jungkook but he just acted like he was sleeping.

So Tae slowly crawled out of bed and tiptoed downstairs. He made his way through the living room and into the back room, which held a load of junk. He scanned around for the brown cardboard box which said 'Kookie's Birthday' he bent down and grabbed the massive box. He quickly rushed to the kitchen to start decorating. He placed a huge pile of presents in the middle of the table and placed a banner hanging across the kitchen cupboards. Confetti was laid all over the surfaces. After Tae had finished he ran upstairs with a banner saying 'Happy Birthday Kookie' and he tied it in his room.

All of a sudden the shower turned off, Tae quickly hid behind the wall. The bathroom door slowly creaked open. Tae quickly jumped out shouting 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOIE!!'
Jungkook after being scared by Tae jump, just froze. He looked up at Tae with his mouth agape. Tae looked directly into Jungkook's eyes and he could see that Jungkook's eyes were filling up. Seconds later Jungkook fell to the floor sobbing. Tae quickly leaped on the floor with him and pulled him into his embrace. Jungkook just sobbed into Tae's shoulders, whilst gripping on for dear life.

"Shhhhh it's okay, don't cry Kookie please" Tae calmly said, while rocking Jungkook.
"I...I f...forgot t...tae! I...I haven't had a b....birthday since E...Eomma died!" Jungkook said in a muffled voice.

"Awe Kookie, it's okay. I've planned the whole day for us. I told the school that we wouldn't be in today, plus it is the last day of school next week. But today will just be me and you together celebrating my beautiful boyfriend's birthday!" Tae lovingly told Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled showing off his cute bunny teeth. Tae cupped his cheeks and they sweetly kissed.
"Thank you Taetae"
"Anything for my bunny"
"I love you"
"I love you so much more baby! Now get changed into something casual and come downstairs, I'll be waiting down there for you!" Tae smiled and stood up, he walked downstairs and started preparing breakfast.

Jungkook walked over to his wardrobe and picked out black skinny jeans, with a pastel yellow over sized hoodie. He quickly put it on and ran downstairs.

"Woah Kookie you could of fallen over.... u-uh wow Kookie you look amazing" Tae was stunned.
"Hey stop it, you're always amazing" Jungkook hit Tae on the chest.
"Anyway breakfast is ready" Tae laughed at how embarrassed Jungkook was. They both walked into the kitchen and Jungkook was so surprised to see a load of presents laid out on the table.

He quickly turned around and jumped at Tae with a massive hug. Tae was taken by surprise but immediately wrapped his arms around Jungkook's ass to lift him up. They stayed like that for a few minutes, until Tae started to feel his arms getting numb. So he walked over to the chair and placed Jungkook on it. Tae quickly grabbed another chair to sit right next to Jungkook.

One by one Jungkook opened the presents, with everyone different one he showed many bunny smiles to Tae. Tae was so in love with his boyfriend, he couldn't believe he found someone.

Tae admired Jungkook's smile and expression way longer than expected. All of a sudden he quickly snapped out of it when he heard Jungkook crying again. He quickly rubbed his eyes to see why the younger was crying. Tae saw the younger with a red box, and inside was two bracelets, a bunny one and a tiger one.

"You get the tiger and I get the bunny, to show that I have a bunny boyfriend and you have a tiger boyfriend" Tae beamed proudly.
"I love it, I love everything you bought me. Most of all I love you" Jungkook sniffed.

Tae stood up and stood in front of Jungkook. Jungkook just swung his arms around Tae's waist and buried his head into Tae's stomach.

" I love you too Kookie, more than anything in this world! You deserve so much and I'm so proud of you"

The sappy couple finally realised what the time was and Tae sprang into action. He took Jungkook by the hand and made him sit in the car. Jungkook insisted to help but Tae refused. So Jungkook sat in the car scrolling through his phone whilst Tae was packing the boot with all the supplies they needed.

Finally Tae jumped into the drivers seat and put his seatbelt on.
"Right we have a 4 hour road trip, so get comfy!" Tae said whilst covering Jungkook with a blanket. Tae started the engine and they were off to their first destination of the day.

The journey wasn't as bad as they both thought. It was a calming atmosphere, which they both enjoyed.
"Hey Taetae can I put some music on?"
"Of course bun, there are some CD's in that case there, you can put one of them on"

Jungkook shows his bunny smile "Awe bun is an new one, I kinda like it"
"Well I'll call you that more often then"
Jungkook just blushed. He started flicking through the CD's, after a few minutes on deciding, he finally chose
' Map of Soul : Persona BTS ' he picked it up and placed it in the cd played. The couple sang together and just enjoyed each other's presence.

An hour had passed and they finally arrived at their destination. Jungkook looked around and he was very puzzled, Tae had driven him to the middle of no where. They were surrounded by trees and trees only.

" right we are here bun!" Tae gleamed.
" ah okay, um Tae what are we doing in the middle of no where, we are surrounded by trees" Jungkook asked in a discombobulated way. Tae just laughed at him.

" we have to walk a bit, but it will make sense when we arrive at our destination. For now let's just get all our bags out of the car, I packed for you as I really wanted it to be a surprise" Tae smiled.
They got out of the car and went to the boot of the car, there were 2 medium sized bags. They each grabbed one and swung them over their shoulders.
" Right lets go Kookie! " they set off.
It didn't take them long. Although Jungkook kept repeating " are we there yet?" And Tae just kept laughing at him in cuteness.

After 10 minutes, they came to their destination. Jungkook looked up and his breathe was taken away. He was speechless.

Tae has taken him to a...