Dads house ⚠️

It was about 10 in the morning. Tae had just woken up. He was very thankful that his parents let them stay at home for the day and obviously let Jungkook live at their house. He slowly got up out of bed and quietly tiptoed down the stairs. He made his way to the kitchen. He looked around his massive kitchen to find waffle mixture in the fridge. He grabbed the waffle machine and made 4 waffles.

Meanwhile Jungkook woke up to the bed empty. He started to panic. So he shot up out of bed and ran down the stairs. But he could smell something... something sweet. He turned the corner to see Tae facing his back towards Jungkook making some waffles.

So Jungkook being the huggable person he is. He walked up behind Tae had wrapped his arms around his waste like a bear. With Tae a bit startled, he turned around to see a beautiful boy hugging him. His hair was messy, but fell perfectly over his pale face. Cuts and bruises still very prominent over his face and red, watery eyes. He was perfect. Tae knew he had fallen for Jungkook but he didn't want to say anything just yet. He then realised he had been starring at Jungkook for quite a while, he just chuckled and turned back around with Jungkook still attached to him.

"Morning kookie, how are you feeling today?"
"Morning Taetae, I'm okay thank you, how are you?"
"I'm great thank you, I'm making waffles by the way"
"Oh okay, do you want me to do anything?"
"Um do you mind getting drinks. You can get yourself whatever you want"

" yes of course...What would you like?"
" I would like some almond milk please" Tae smiles cheekily.
Jungkook grinned and made his way to the fridge. He opened the fridge and grabbed the almond milk, and by his surprise he sees his favourite drink of all time.... Banana milk.

"hey Taetae can I have some banana milk please?"
"Of course you can Kookie! No one really drinks it. My mum accidentally picked up banana milk instead of almond milk the other week, So no one has drank it"
"Yayyy thank you" Jungkook says jumping around like a lunatic.
"Someone must be a fan of Banana milk" Tae chuckled to himself.
"It's my favourite" Jungkook screamed as he pours the milk into the glass.

Soon after the waffles were ready. Tae had already set the table up with all the toppings. So jungkook took a seat opposite Tae and just stared at his waffle. He looked up to see Tae staring at him.

"You need to eat" Tae encouraged him supportively.
"I'm not hungry" Jungkook responded sadly.
"Kookie you need to eat. You can't starve yourself any longer. I won't have it. You are eating a 3 course meal everyday with snacks in between and I don't care what you say. You're not going to suffer anymore Jungkook. Now take the toppings you want and eat...." Tae continued.
"I will try for you, but I can't make promises. I can't just eat like that" Jungkook looked up sadly.
"That's fine, baby steps and I will be there every step of the way"

Jungkook blushed and then smiled at Tae. He looked down at the table, taking some whipped cream and squirting it over the waffle. He then got some strawberries and placed them on top. He took the first bite. Then took another. And another. Until he finished both waffles. Tae was so proud of him.

"Taetae they were incredible! I haven't eaten something so nice before. Thank you so much" Jungkook gleamed.
"Anything for my Kookie, I'm so proud of you!" Tae responded with a boxy smile.

After the boys had cleared up they made their way upstairs.

"Shall we have a shower now?" Tae recommended.
"Yeh that would be good"
"Great, I will show you to one of the bathrooms downstairs. We have some towels and some hair stuff down there you can use"
"Thank you, do you have any spare clothes I can borrow for today?"
"Of course, follow me"

The two boys came to a massive cupboard which was located in the corridor outside Tae's room. He opened the door to find loads of clothes which didn't fit him anymore. He grabbed a pair of light blue denim jeans which had massive rips on the knees. Paired with a plain white top and a plan black jacket. He threw them at Jungkook and gestured to Jungkook to follow him. He lead him to a massive on suite bathroom.