The project lesson ⚠️

...now"

Both Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other awkwardly.

"So um what do you want to do this about?" Taehyung started off.
"O..h um I...i don't mind" Jungkook mumbled.
" Well that doesn't help!" Taehyung teased.
"Oh..h s...sorry" Jungkook said, worried he's messed everything up again.
"No no it's fine I was only joking" Taehyung now worried. Both were worried and both were nervous wrecks.
After a huge awkward pause Taehyung came up with an idea...

"What about 'Love' I mean I know it's cheesy but this could be a really good topic... what do you think?"

Jungkook slowly nods. He honestly didn't care what they were going to do but when he said 'love' he was a bit taken back as he was expecting more like global warming/cooling or smoking.... but love? Jungkook's never felt love or been loved. So he doesn't know anything. But he didn't want to seem suspicious, so he just nodded in agreement.

"Yeh sure" Jungkook said casually but was actually chocking inside.
"Okay great, do you want to write or do you want me too?" Taehyung asked as he didn't want to annoy Jungkook.
"Um I...I don't mind" Jungkook stutters.

'Why the fuck are you stuttering Jungkook. He's not going to like you now. Wait? What am i saying? I don't like Taehyung. I just met him. Why would he want to go out with a boy like me...I don't even think he's gay. To be honest I didn't really know fully until I started high school. My dad was pissed when he found out. But then again he's always pissed and he always tells me every little thing i do is wrong sooo..' Jungkook lost in his own thoughts.

"Earth to Jungkook.... JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung screamed trying to get his attention.

"Oh right yeh. Hm what? Yeh I agree!" Jungkook quickly said, so confused as to what he was saying.

"Agree? I asked who wants to write?" Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's silliness.

"O...oh right I...I can write!" Jungkook embarrassingly said.

Taehyung looked up and just stared at Jungkook.
'How come I can't see his cute little face? Why is it always hidden underneath a hood. I just want to see him. I don't know what he looks like. Well I don't care what he looks like I will always love him. Ugh I bet he's not even gay anyway' Tae grunted in his head.

"Um o..okay you tell me what to write and I'll w...write it..." Jungkook began.
"Okay so we should start off by saying..." Taehyung continued.
"Love...
Love is a feeling which takes place when you cherish someone or something dearly. Some people might not have felt love before but many have. Love isn't found very quickly. It comes to the best who wait and over time you will find love. Love isn't just a romantic Boyfriend/Girlfriend love, you can have friendship love and a passion in something else like drawing,singing,sports... you can find love anywhere but when you see it at first sight you will know instantly if you love it or not..."

"Okay guys go and have your lunch now and we will pick up where you left afterwards" Miss yang called to the class.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung stood from their seats and grabbed their bags.

"Do you want to have lunch together?" Taehyung asked shyly.
"Um s...su" Jungkooks started to say but then gets interrupted by Bambam.
"No way, Jungcock come with us NOW!"
Bambam grabbed Jungkook by the arm and dragged him along. But Taehyung knew this wasn't right. Taehyung started to panic so he slowly followed behind without the rest knowing...

With Bambam still dragging Jungkook by the arm, Jackson and Yugyeom caught up. Like usual Yugyeom and Jackson cleared the corridors. Well they thought they got everyone out but little did they know Taehyung was hiding behind a row of lockers watching their every move.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT"
"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM TAEHYUNG! HES OURS OKAY!
YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYONE OR ANYTHING IN THIS LIFE!" Bambam shouted.

He grabbed hold of Jungkook by his hoodie and swung him around, throwing him into the lockers. Bambam ran over and crashed straight into him with punches and kicks. He then swept him, making Jungkook fall straight to the floor.

Taehyung too scared to do something just watched in horror...

Next it was Jackson's turn...

"YOU'RE AN ACTUAL FUCKING SLUT, YOU'RE TOO FAT AND UGLY! YOU'RE JEON JUNGCOCK AND YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS!! NO WONDER YOUR MUM DIED I WOULDN'T BE  SURPRISED IF SHE KILLED HERSELF ON PURPOSE SO SHE COULD JUST GET AWAY FROM YOU!!" Jackson laughed.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore he cried... he never really showed weakness if front of people but he had realised that he had been acting weak this whole time anyway so he didn't care that he cried. What Jackson said hurt him, hurt him a lot.

Jackson started kicking Jungkook so hard, Jungkook couldn't breathe and if that wasn't enough Yugyeom still had his turn...

Taehyung frozen still. He couldn't believe what they were saying. But he couldn't move. He didn't understand. Was he scared? He just carried on watching. But he could feel his eyes fill up with tears, on the verge of crying...

"WHY DON'T YOU GO KILL YOURSELF, NO ONE LIKES YOU. NO ONE WOULD CARE, YOU'RE A MASSIVE WIMP, GROW UP! IS BABY JUNGKOOK CRYING, DOES LITTLE BUNNY NEED HIS EOMMA??" Yugyeom teased laughing evilly.

Yugyeom came running up to Jungkook, punching him so hard, knocking him out.
All three boys ran off laughing, Jungkook left all alone in the corridors knocked out.

Taehyung saw that the boys had ran off. So he finally sprung into action. He ran to Jungkook and knelt next to him.

"Jungkook, Jungkook? Can you hear me? Jungkook?" Taehyung repetitively called Jungkook's name but there was no answer...
Taehyung stood up from the floor and bent down to pick Jungkook up bridal style.

'He's lighter than a feather... he weighs nothing' Taehyung thought to himself.

Taehyung carried Jungkook with Jungkook's back pack on and also his own back pack, taking Jungkook to the office. The office didn't really give two shits about how Jungkook ended up like that, but they let them have the rest of the day off.

Taehyung carried him bridal style the whole way. Jungkook still passed out. Jungkook didn't weigh anything so it was easy. Taehyung had just walked past Jungkook's house but he didn't think it was safe for him to go there. He didn't know why but his gut was telling him not to so he carried on waking. Then moments later he got to his house. His parents were on a business trip and they would be out of town for 2 weeks, they only left yesterday and he was home alone for another 13 days.

Still holding onto Jungkook, he unlocked the door and went inside. He shut the door and locked it again so they were safe. He took Jungkook upstairs and laid him on Taehyung's bed.

Taehyung thought he better see what bruises and cuts were on Jungkook's body so he slowly lifted up his jumper and what Taehyung saw next was absolutely horrific....