Bad dream ⚠️

"Get in the bloody car you wimp! Stop fooling around Bunny!" the unknown person shouts. He was wearing a back mask over his face with his hood up. Stuffed in his jumper pocket was a knife and a gun. The mysterious man shoved Jungkook in a car. He placed a blindfold over his eyes, and duck taped his mouth.

Then he quickly got into the front seat and drove off. Roughly 15 minutes later the car stopped. The guy jumped out the car and opened the back seat door where Jungkook was. He grabbed jungkook under the armpits and dragged him along the floor.

Soon later Jungkook was sitting on a chair with what sounded like several people surrounding him, but he couldn't tell as he had the blindfold on. "YOU SLUT! MOTHER FUCKING ASS! YOU DON'T FUCKING DESERVE TAEHYUNG! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

Seconds later a punch was earned on Jungkook's face. The one punch progressed into about 100 punches all over Jungkook's body. "NOW YOU'RE GONNA GO AND KILL YOURSELF! YOU WONT EVER BE WITH TAEHYUNG EVER AGAIN! YOU WONT BE IN ANYONES WAY! GO! GOOO!'

Jungkook woke up instantly. Panting. Sweating. He looked over to see Tae still asleep. He then looked to his left to see the time. It was only 1am. He slowly tip toed to his room and went to his bed side table and gently opened the draw. There stashed under a pile of crap were the blades. The things which Jungkook hadn't touched in a while but the thought had always lingered. Tonight was the night where Jungkook's patience has been stopped.

He grabbed the blades, and carefully shut the draw. He quickly tiptoed to the bathroom. So he wouldn't wake Tae up who was next door. He carefully opened the door and locked it behind him.

He took a deep breath and wiped the tears which were falling down his face. He slowly opened the pack of blades. Taking one blade out and placing the rest on the side. He shakily rolled his sleeves up. The scars from the last time he did it, started to tingle. As if they were telling him to do it. As if his arm was calling for it.

He brought up the blade and started to cut. One by one he thought more and more about everything. He kept cutting he didn't want to stop. Blood covering his arm dripping onto the floor. The more he did it the more memories which came flooding back. How he ended up doing this to himself. He looked up and stared at himself in the mirror.

"YOU'RE AN UGLY PIECE OF SHIT!" Jungkook cried out, forgetting that he was in someone else's house with Tae just next door.

Jungkook held the blade which was covered in all his blood... he took one last cut until he collapsed on the floor. Falling with a bang.

Somehow Tae didn't hear...

                              ...

Tae wasn't the best sleeper. He would usually wake up quite a lot during the night. So as usual he woke up. He looked over and saw that it was 3am. He was just about to fall asleep, until he saw a light coming from the room next to him, through the crack under the door. He turned around to see Jungkook, but he wasn't there anymore.

He didn't take any chances and he ran out of bed and to Jungkook's room.

"Jungkook" Tae's whispered but loud enough he would of heard.
"Jungkook?" He called again a little louder.
He didn't want to take the risk. So he stepped back and ran up to the door and kicked it down with all the force he had.

Tae flew into the bathroom in seconds. He saw Jungkook laying on the floor passed out, blood still coming out of some cuts and then dried blood on others. It was horrific.
"Jungkook? Why? How? You were doing so well... you can't keep doing this... I thought you were happy... I thought you had finally moved on..." Tae couldn't understand why he did this. But he didn't waste anymore time.

Tae picked Jungkook up and took him to the bath tub which was right next to him. He stripped all of Jungkook's clothes off. Not even caring about him seeing Jungkook naked. He just pushed on. He started washing all the blood away. He finally sorted out all the cuts, stopping them from bleeding.

Tae was was thankful that no cuts where too deep that he would need stitches. With Jungkook still passed out, Tae put some warm clothes on and placed him back in bed. He knew that Jungkook was still alive and okay due to his breathing so he didn't want to be a hassle and call an ambulance. So he laid next to Jungkook, keeping a close eye on him.

A few hours later...

Jungkook could barley open his eyes. Everything was blurry. But what he did know was that his whole body was stinging and aching. He also felt a warmth presence next to him.

"Hey baby, How are you feeling?" Tae asked sweetly.  
"Uh....uh I hurt a.. a lot" Jungkook said trying to open his eyes.
"It will do baby. I'm going to make some breakfast, What would you like?" Tae asked.
"I...I'm not hungry thank you" Jungkook said weakly.

"Well you need to eat something Kookie... so I'll make you something small and I'm not taking no for an answer!" Tae tells Jungkook as he slowly got up from the bed and kisses Jungkook's forehead.
"Okay... thank you Taetae" Jungkook whispered.
"Okay try and get some sleep I will be back with some breakfast for you soon" Tae said walking out of the room shutting the door behind him.

He starts plodding down the long stairs and walked to the kitchen. He grabbed a frying pan and placed a couple of eggs on there.
Then all of a sudden Tae's parents walked in...

"Morning Taehyung" Tae's dad said.
"Morning dad. Morning eomma" Tae said yawning.
"No Jungkook?" Tae's mum asked confusedly.
"Um no... he's not well..." Tae stuttered.
"Whats with the stuttering? What are you not telling us! We heard you last night, cleaning something" Tae's eomma quickly demanded.

"Uhh Jungkook self harms... he was being abused by his dad... he is bullied.... he was not in a good place... so I helped him out... and here we are. Last night he had a relapse and self harmed. He got to the point he collapsed. So I was cleaning him up and everything"

Tae's eomma said in tears... " well we will support Jungkook as much as we can. We haven't seen you like this in a long while, so we will help as much as we can"
"Thank you eomma and dad for everything!" Tae said platting up his and Jungkook's breakfast.
"Anything for our son and his boyfriend" Tae's dad exclaimed.

Tae grabbed the plates, smiled at his parents. He ran upstairs with the breakfast. He opened the door to see Jungkook sleeping, peacefully. He placed the breakfast on the table and left Jungkook there, sleeping.