The shop ⚠️

It was early in the morning. Jungkook didn't sleep once. He just cried and cried and cried. He got up out of bed and headed to the bathroom. He looked at himself. He had really dark circles underneath his eyes.

His eyes were very red and swollen. He had a bruise on his left eye and bruise on his cheek from the night before made by his dad. Yet again he went to the bathroom cabinet. Opened the bottom draw and picked up the metal blade again. He cut.

10 minutes later he washed the blade under the tap and put it back in the draw. He then got into the shower and washed all the blood away. He had old and new scars.

Some were deep, they were the ones which stung the most and made Jungkook wince. He got out of the shower and went to his closet.

He chose a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a baby blue over sized jumper and his black vans. He brushed his hair and put the hood over his head again to cover anything people would be able to see. He then looked at the time and noticed it was only 6am and he needed to leave the house at 8am. So he grabbed his phone opened the door and tiptoed down the stairs. He saw his dad passed out on the couch through the door so he had better be back before he wakes up otherwise he was fucked.

He slowly closed the front door and started to walk. He didn't know where he was going but he just wanted to walk . He walked through streets and came to the towns park. No one was out so the park wasn't busy at all. He went to the bank and sat down underneath a willow tree. He leaned against the tree and plugged his head phones in.

An hour had past and Jungkook was still sitting there watching the world go by. But he suddenly realised he needed to get back. He quickly stood up and walked really quickly out of the park and back down the streets he came. He looked at the time it was 7:30am.
'Fuck I bet he's up now, I bet he's waiting at the door for me, I'm screwed' Jungkook thought as he paced down the street. He was only a few blocks away and he could already hear his dad screaming. Jungkook was shaking really bad.

He arrived. He opened the door and the minute he stepped in he got punched in the stomach.

"AND WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO? ITS NOT TIME FOR YOU TO LEAVE FOR SCHOOL YET! YOU WEREN'T THINKING OF ESCAPING. BECAUSE IF YOU EVER DID ESCAPE I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE!" He screamed in Jungkook's face.

He finally let go of Jungkook and stormed off to have a cigarette. Jungkook ran upstairs clenching onto his stomach and noticed it was 7:50am. So he grabbed his school bag swung it on his shoulder which hurt him so much but he didn't care at this point. He ran out the door and quickly left.

He wanted to stop off at the convenient store to buy some paracetamol for his stomach. He quickly ran in, walked down the aisle of medicine and picked up the paracetamol. But as he was walking to the till he noticed the blades near him. He stopped and stared at them for a while. He quickly picked up a pack and ran to the till.

"Good Morning sir" the shop keeper said.
"Um h...hello" Jungkook replied.
The shops keeper scans the two items
"What are these for?" She said holding up the blades.
"Oh... um.... mmmy dad needs t..them" Jungkook hesitantly repliee. He didn't know what else to say, so he made something up as quick as he could.

The door bell rang... someone entered the shop...

It was Taehyung.

Taehyung walked in the shop to buy some chocolate. He quickly grabbed a
snickers bar and queued up behind....
"Jungkook!" Tae asked, recognizing the figure.
"Yeh... wait um hello T..Tae..."

Jungkook grabbed the two items and ran out of the shop as fast as he could, so Tae couldn't see what he had in his hands.

"What was that all about?" The shop keeper asked.
"I have no clue, I haven't actually been able to have a proper conversation with him yet. He just keeps running away" Taehyung sadly replied.

"What did he buy?" Taehyung asked out of curiosity.
"Oh it was really odd, especially for early in the morning! It was a box of paracetamol and a pack of blades!" She worryingly told the boy.
"BLADES?! Did you ask what he wanted them for?" Taehyung chocked worriedly.
"Yeh he said they were for his dad!" She explained.

"Ah okay" Taehyung replied, not convinced.
"Keep an eye on him, I can see through the hood and he doesn't look too good!" she stated sadly.
"Oh really when I first was him he looked a bit off to me, okay well thank you anyway, bye" Tae smiled before leaving the shop bewildered.

'Why would Jungkook by blades and and pack of paracetamol before school?' Tae kept repeating the same question in his head over and over again....

                               ...

The bell rang... indicating 1st lesson...

Both Jungkook and Taehyung have a full day of English today. One of Jungkook's favourite days of the week. Somehow the computer generated a full day of English lessons of their time tables and it was too late for them to change it.

Yet again Jungkook walked in with his head hung low facing the floor. He didn't want to see anyone and he didn't want anyone seeing him. He went to the back right hand corner next to the window, where he always sits. Soon after Taehyung arrived and also sat at the back like he did the previous day. Taehyung turned to Jungkook, he was just about to say something until...

Miss Yang walked in and said, "Good morning class this whole day you will be doing a project... and you will be working with the person next to you... you have to come up with a essay and it can be about anything you want and I want it completed by the end of the day.... your time starts....