Back in 20 minutes... ⚠️

It had been a few days after Jungkook's relapse. Tae and Jungkook both hadn't been at school. Jungkook had been recovering very well surprisingly. But Tae didn't want to leave him on his own, so he stayed with him.

Tae's parents were out for the day and were going to be home around 7pm ish. But they had left a list of things the boys had to complete before they got home.
Jungkook and Tae were sitting around the table eating their breakfast as per usual. Tae noticed the letter in the middle of the table...

Good morning sweeties,
I need you to complete these chores and we need them finished before we are home
Love Eomma Xxx
• washing up
• grocery shopping
• tidy the kitchen and lounge
• clean your rooms

"Right, I guess we'd better get started..." Tae sighed.
"The sooner we do them the more time we get to relax before they are home" Jungkook jumped up eagerly.
"Awe I love how positive you are!" Tae cooed jumping up with him.

Jungkook was just about to run upstairs, but he had gotten stopped by two muscular arms around his waist. He turned the younger around and picked him up by his thighs.
"Woooooooo" Jungkook giggled.
"You're such a baby, but you're my baby" Tae looked up, staring at the younger.
"Stop being cheesy and let's start by cleaning our rooms"

The two boys rushed into their rooms, and started to clean their rooms as fast as they could. They both knew it was a competition, even without them saying it was, they both knew. 10 minutes later Jungkook received a knock on the door signalling Tae had won. He walked in whilst Jungkook was placing some clothes away.

"Baby?"
"I'm in here Taetae"
"Ah eomma sent me a message with another list of things to do... I'm thinking if we split up so we can do things quicker..."
"Yes that's a good idea, What would you like me to do?"
"Can you do the grocery shopping? I can give you a list of things you need to get and I'll also give you the money!"
"That's fine, I need to get some fresh air anyway, it will be good for me"
"Okay as long as you're okay, I will be checking the receipt when you get back"
"Don't worry Tae I won't buy any blades"
"I'm still going to check" Tae softly spoke.
"Okay, well I'll go now so we can get things done quicker"
"Sure, let me write you a list"

Shopping list:
• semi skimmed milk
• Apples
• Waffles
• Syrup
• Chicken 
• Egg fried Noodles
• chocolate :) 
• Banana milk

"Okay that's it!" Tae said handing the list to Jungkook and the money.
"okay sure, I'll be back in about 20 minutes!"
Tae walks closer to Jungkook and plants a kiss on his forehead.
"Bye baby"
"Bye Taetae"

Jungkook runs down the stairs and walks out the door. He places his ear plugs in his ears and listens to music. In his pocket he found his mask. He placed it over his mouth as he wanted some personal space. As he was walking to the shop, he had a feeling that someone was following him. But every time he turned around he couldn't see anyone. So he just thought it was his imagination and so he carried on walking.

5 minutes later he had arrived the the grocery shop. Jungkook grabbed a basket from the side and set off trying to find the things.

He had picked up the waffles and syrup. But as he started walking closer to the aisle with milk, his instincts really started to kick in. Jungkook was really perplexed. He didn't understand as he couldn't see anyone. The milk aisle was strangely empty, not like Jungkook was complaining though.

He walked up to the semi skimmed section and as he was just about to grab the milk he was hit and wrestled to the floor. The person who tackled him to the floor didn't seem much bigger than him but he was definitely more stronger than Jungkook. He tried to squirm away but he couldn't. Then all of a sudden someone else ran over and placed a blindfold over Jungkook's eyes. Just before Jungkook's eyes got covered, he tried to see who tackled him but they were both wearing a balaclava so he couldn't see who it was. But instinctively he thought he knew the two people.

Jungkook tried to scream for help, but he eventually got slapped. He then got picked up by one of the men and was thrown over their shoulder. They ran out of the shops back door and then shoved Jungkook into the back of their car. Jungkook had no clue what was going on, he didn't know where he was being taken, he didn't know who he was kidnapped by, he didn't understand anything.

Eventually the car stopped. Where ever Jungkook had been taken wasn't too far away from where Jungkook was before hand. The two car doors at the front had been opened and the door slammed shut. Quickly after a loud noise came from the left of Jungkook. Someone had opened the door and dragged Jungkook out the car. With Jungkook startled they started dragging him. All of a sudden Jungkook became very cold. The floor was damp and stone cold.

Soon after being dragged across the floor, Jungkook was thrown onto a plastic chair. Someone then grabbed his arms and tied them to the back of the chair. Jungkook didn't want to resist, he didn't know what to do.
"Stay here. Well you can't move anyway, but don't make a sound, if you do you'll get a beating" A low husky voice said to Jungkook.
Jungkook just nodded.

No one was near him. He couldn't move his arms or legs as they were strapped to the chair.

Out of know where there was a vibration coming from Jungkook's back pocket. He couldn't do anything, he couldn't see as he had a mask over his face and he couldn't move his hands. He was stuck. Jungkook started to hyperventilate. He was so scared. He just wanted Tae. He didn't know where he was, and he was to frightened to call for help, so he just sat there. Shaking with nerves, shivering from the cold, frightened as fuck. Jungkook sat there like a dead man.

Jungkook was so not prepared for what was about to happen next...