THANK YOU

You can click away now if you like- I'm afraid this isn't another part of the story!

I'd love to thank each and every one of you who voted and commented on this story, it's absolutely amazing having people read and support my works.

This was a hastily written book, written in less than one and a half months, and the writing isn't all up to a standard I'd like to see it, and the plot did go a bit astray.

For getting here, I appreciate you greatly for sticking around.

This was the second book on wattpad I ever posted (my first was on another account), and the first 'book' I've ever completed anywhere, ever. The largest story I've otherwise completed has been 2500 words, so this was a monumental achievement for me.

I'm experimenting with my writing right now, posting some fanfiction on here, and writing a bit for myself. I may also try posting some shorter stories, and if you'd like to keep up with what I am writing, check out my profile, and if you'd like to keep getting notified, remember to follow!

At the moment I'm writing a James x Lily Potter fanfic, but trying to show more character development and deeper themes such as how the loss of Severus Snape's friendship really affected her, instead of it being brushed off in most that I have read. It's titled Fine Line if you do want to check it out.

Again, I love you all, even if you have been a complete silent reader, because the first click you ever made onto this story meant so, so much to me as the writer.

-Early Dusk