17

DECEMBERS P.O.V.

We had walked back to the dorms after I was discharged from the hospital. I am supposed to take things light, which sadly means no P.E. class. I'm also supposed to meet Coals parents in the following month which I'm pretty nervous about.

Walking into my dorm room made me sigh a breath of relief. The living room had been remodeled and I'm thankful for it. I had dark hardwoods now rather than the yellowish ones I used to have. The wall was more of a dark grey and the finishing pieces ranged from white to black. I'm assuming Coal had fixed everything because it had a dark essence to it.

The maids instantly greeted us at the door which was extremely helpful. I can only walk so far without being completely out of breath. That meant Coal was carrying everything that he had brought me in the last few weeks of me being at the hospital.

"Oh, miss we didn't know you'd be home so soon! Let us take your things and make you some soup." That was something that was unexpectedly well needed.

We walked into the living room and sat on the couch, I grabbed one of the warm fuzzy blankets that were sitting on the edge of the couch. Coal had followed from behind me, I guess he wanted to cuddle again. I don't mind because as long as I am with him, I am happy.

He's so worried about me it's quite hilarious, I mean granted I would be just the same but I still find it adorable and hilarious. When the maids brought in my soup I couldn't help but drool at the smell. It was Country Potato which is filled with cheddar cheese, bacon and obviously potatoes. The bread was delicious but the sweet tea was even better.

Coal wolfed down his food before I was halfway done with mine. He went and got seconds and thirds by the time I was done. Guess he really likes the soup.

"December I'm stealing your maids. I've never had this kind of soup before but it's absolutely delicious. Not to mention the sweet tea." I giggled at him, he's so a child in a grown boys body.

He's not a boy December. My wolf scowled me. Which I responded with an inner eye roll. She's so dramatic.

"So Coal when are you planning on going back to class?"

"When you go back to class."

"Okay but I'm going as quick as I can."

"That's fine with me. I just don't want you alone and bored."

"Coal I have the twins, I wouldn't be bored."

"You would because they go to school all day now."

"Oh."

We turned the movie Bedtime Stories on. It's a funny movie with Adam Sandler, his sister is the principal at the elementary school. Her husband leaves her and suddenly she has to go out of town. Asks her brother to watch her kids and while he's watching them, epic bedtime stories are being told, which then come true in real life.

I like the movie very much. It's hilarious and doesn't have to have all of the sexual innuendos that would make it awkward for me watching it with Coal. I also like all of the plot twists the movie has. It's a great movie altogether and Coal tends to think so too.

Coals P.O.V.

She thinks I don't notice her wincing in pain with every movement she makes. I would go as far as to say that she probably pretends that she feels no pain whatsoever and that everything is rainbows and unicorns.

I looked down at the beautiful peace of joy that she is. Giggling during the movie the whole time which I'm not gonna lie, was the cutest thing on the planet.

"Hey, beautiful what do you think about meeting my parents this weekend?" I notice her eyes bulge right before she looked up at me.

"This weekend?"

"Yes, why?"

"Nothing it's just I need more than a week to mentally prepare myself, you know?" She looked beyond startled which was so cute if I'm being honest.

"Well, I don't think you are going to need anytime to prepare. As a matter of fact, I have already called my mom saying you are thrilled to meet them and that you're bringing dessert!" I didn't really to my mom all of this but I gotta mess with this girl to keep her on her toes. 

"YOU WHAT!!" Ahh, there's the reaction I was hoping for. *Insert evil laugh*

"Yea and she is super excited. My mom used to be a professional chef and so she's so excited that you share her culinary love."

"WHAT?"

"Yea and I told her that you love the kitchen just like her if not a little more." Okay so it is true about my mom being a professional chef, she was the number one in the world. But none of this is true and the evil part of me wishes it was just to be even eviler.

"WELL, WHY ARE WE SITTING HERE? I HAVE FOOD I HAVE TO MAKE APPARENTLY."

"December I believe the correct term is bake, not make.