🔥22❄️

❄️

"Goodnight my king."

Rashida finally said as the two sauntered down the hallways of the palace. Loki gave her a mere look before stopping her from walking away.

"Where do you think you are going?"

He hissed ever so slightly as he grasped her arm. She turned to look at him with an innocent look in her face.

"To sleep in the guest chambers, my king."

Loki smirked before leaning down, hovering over her face and then kissing her slowly and intimately. Rashida moaned and cupped his face with her hands as Loki's hands roamed her body.

"Loki-."

Rashida spoke between the kiss. He breathed softly before he leaned back and then began to whisper into her ear.

"Oh my queen I could penetrate you right here. I could ravish you like a wild animal. I could claim you here for passing by people to see. Would you like that?"

Rashida closed her eyes tightly. A small gasp escaped her lips.

"Loki... not here and not now."

Loki, shocked, looked at her with confusion.

"Why not my queen? Is this not what you want?"

Rashida sighed and a small and delicate smile placed itself upon her lips.

"I never said I didn't want it,"

Loki's dark expression returned with a devious smile. His eyes looked her up and down once more. Her put his arms around her waist and picked her up, and she swung her legs around his waist.

"But I don't particularly want it now. I'm tired, my king, and I wish to rest. Also isn't it considered 'purity' to keep the 'ravishing' for the night of the wedding."

Loki chuckled as he walked.

"That is true, but when has that been any fun?"

Rashida rolled her eyes and chuckled quietly. She shook her head at her prince.

"Loki you scoundrel!"

Loki laughed back and nuzzled his princess gently before laying her down on his bed. Her smile faded once she realized she wasn't in her room but his.

"Loki I told you-."

"I know. I want you to lay with me, not in a sexual way, but in a loving way. I want to protect you and hold you close while you sleep peacefully. I want to care for you, my queen."

Rashida's expression lightened as she smiled at her king. She reached up and placed a hand on his cheek. She caressed him shortly before parting her lips to speak.

"You speak as if you are so tempered and fierce but really, now Loki, I see you. As who you truly are. A being of passion and in need of love. You have so much to give and contribute, you've been searching for someone to give to."

"And now I've found her."

He leaned down and nuzzled her neck softly. A smile tugged at his lips as he did so. He began to plant small kisses on her neck to her chest. Rashida sighed.

"But now I ask you, my king, What next? What of tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? Tomorrow we finish preparations. Now come here and let us rest."

Loki laid down on his side and held out his arms for Rashida. She snuggled up to his chest and closed her eyes. He then rested his chin on her head and she smiled. He ran a hand through her hair until they both eventually fell asleep.