16.

-Next page-

Today's plans : Arcade with friends including Mike's girlfriend whom I respect and will talk to for Mike's sake and for my own. It's time I get over him. It's time I stop this childish crush. I shouldn't feel this way about my bestfriend so what am I going to do you ask? Or not since I'm the only one who's going to read this. Well after this hang out ,I'm going to distance myself from him! Hey! I never said it was a good idea. But can I go through with this? Without talking to Mike as much ?(well that's what's been happening but it still hurts) Can I go without looking him eye to eye? His warm hugs? His cute smiles and cute worrying looks? I don't know. I'm just hoping this crushy wushy will go away quickly.

****Mike's p.o.v*****

El and I went to the arcade early only because she wanted to learn the games so she didn't feel embarrassed with the others watching over her shoulder but I usually found it adorable when she would blush like mad and try her best to hide it.
"Mike this one's hard. I can't" She said with her hand holding onto my sleeve.
"Don't worry to much about this one. Nobody really goes plays this one" I looked down at her with a small smile but she stared at the screen,determined to learn the game. El put her hands back on the buttons and tried the game for the 100th time.
At these moments, all I wanted was Will to be around. His quiet voice would lighten the mood or maybe his laugh would bring us to play a game together. I desperately wanted him to be here. It's been a day and I already missed him.
El looked at me with her big brown eyes.
"Something wrong?" I shook my head as a response.
"Nothing I was just thinking" she nodded and quit the game then looked back at me.
"Will?" She asked.
"No. We're fine now" I said. "Come on Let me show you-"
"Mike, Tell me. Something is bothering you. You've got that look on your face again" El put her hand on my cheek which I smiled at. She knew how to read me. Just like Will.
"I just don't want to be here. Not now. We're gonna be here all day when everybody gets here. Let's just walk around the park" I shrugged. She nodded and slipped her hand in mine.
"Okay then you can tell me about yesterday,hmm?"
Yesterday? How Will and I held each other? Argued about you being around too much? How I haven't been the greatest friend? How I made him cry once again?
"Umm yeah maybe" but I really didn't want to talk about it. Not even the good bits because I felt as if i told them to anybody else, it wouldn't be as special as it is now.