Writer's Block (4th of September)

Writers block.

I bet you look at those words and tremble with fear, because as a writer it is one of the worst things that can happen. 

Lately I have just about every type of creative block you can think of, and it is killing me. I hate not being able to spew out a story at will. It hurts when it is what i love the most.

To help myself I tried to write some story starters. Feel free to use them if you wish but please credit me.

Raquel blinked, not once, but twice. Her eyes were frozen on the lifeless body before her. 

"Tell me more," the voice whispered in her ear. Her whole body flinched with fear.

The frog made a large splash in the pond, arousing Ali from her day dream. 

The figure loomed in the shadows, ready to pounce.

The wide eyes of the girl took in the sky. She watched the billowy clouds break apart and clump together to form fantastical shapes.

The dragon roared, a burst of flame firing out between his long pointy teeth.

'One, two, three!' she leapt towards the edge dragging daniel with her. He screamed in terror and she just cackled loudly.

The sky was burning a violent shade or red and the world appeared to be engulfed in flames.

If you do use these please change the character names if you wish and let me know. It would be nice knowing that these story starters have helped people!