Super Moves

"Let's do it Mae!" Gotenks yelled as he flew up into the air. "Nuclear kick!" He brought his leg down on Buu's neck.

Mae launched herself forward and punched him in the stomach. As she and Gotenks passed each other they nodded and caused explosions where they had attacked. "Nice, Gotenks!" Mae smirked as the smoke cleared.

"Is that all?" Buu asked them. He didn't seem impressed by their attacks.

"Don't get cocky!" Mae snapped as she and Gotenks went in for another attack.

The environment in the time chamber had changed, now completely in ice, they flew forward. With one hand Buu knocked Mae back and with the other, he sent Gotenks flying to the side. They both got caught in the ice and Gotenks pulled himself up. "Spindle top punch!" He yelled as he started rotating his arm with speed.

As he went for Buu's stomach he stopped him. "Wait! Hit me here." Buu said pointing at his face.

"Is he serious?" Mae blinked in surprise.

"Fine but don't complain when I slice you in half." Gotenks said as he backed up. As he went for the attack Buu grabbed him and threw him into the ground.

"Gotenks combo move two!" Mae yelled as she sent energy blasts at Buu. Once his attention was drawn away from Gotenks he went in and punched him repeatedly.

As they continued to attack Buu wasn't taking any damage. "We are doomed!" Piccolo sighed as he watched the two saiyans continue to attack.

"Hold up!" Gotenks said as he and Mae failed yet again. "Give us a minute." Gotenks grabbed Mae by the wrist and led her back to where Piccolo was standing.

"What was that about?!" Mae asked pulling out of his grip.

"Piccolo do you think we can win?" Gotenks asked ignoring Mae.

"I think any battle can be won. You both need to start fighting seriously." Piccolo glared at them.

"Okay don't lecture us." Gotenks said grabbing Mae's wrist again and grabbing Piccolo's cloak. He dragged them both behind a pillar and sat down. "We need a new strategy. None of our combo moves are working."

"That's because you guys are just using tricks." Piccolo said. "Mae you were supposed to train them."

"Yea that's exactly what I did." Mae said rolling her eyes.

"Okay so I still have a move that I've been holding on to." Gotenks said.

"You don't mean?" Mae started.

Gotenks cut her off, "exactly. So I'll take care of him now. Mae you stay behind."

"Fine. Not like our combos were working anyway." Mae sighed.

"What are you two talking about?!" Piccolo asked.

"Don't worry about it. Gotenks go kick some ass!" Mae grinned.

"Maybe use your full strength this time." Piccolo groaned.

"Fine. This time it'll definitely be memorable!" Gotenks smirked.

"All you people do is talk!" Majin Buu roared. "I've had it!"

"Alright kid get out there and show him what you've got!" Mae said giving him a thumbs up.

"Heh heh," Gotenks smirked as he went to face Buu.

"Why isn't the girl coming?" Buu asked glaring at Mae.

"Mae's feeling a little tired. She's gonna let me kick your ass solo." Gotenks said putting his hands on his hips. "Prepare to die!"

"Why aren't you helping?" Piccolo asked as Gotenks went in for an attack.