Super Buu

"You really think you can kill me?" Gohan asked stepping into his fighting stance.

Buu smirked and brought his hand over his head. "I know I can."

Mae's eyes widened in horror. "That's Vegeta's stance!" She roared before taking off punching and kicking. She was letting her anger guide her as Buu blocked and countered.

"Mae wait!" Gohan said launching himself up. As Mae was knocked back Gohan stepped in and took over.

"Where did they go?" Mr. Satan asked Dende.

"Mae and Gohan are fighting Majin Buu." Dende said.

Buu kicked Gohan to the ground and wrapped his antenna around Mae. He brought her close and said, "you know Trunks blames you for Vegeta's death."

Mae stopped struggling and looked Buu dead in the eyes. Her look was that of pure rage. Before she could say anything Gohan flew up and knocked Buu to the ground freeing Mae. She held her hand out and sent an energy beam. When Buu dodged it she flew directly at him, punching him hard in the stomach. He wrapped his arm around her waist twice and flung her at Gohan.

The two saiyans collided and crashed to the ground. Buu sent an energy beam at Mae and Gohan. At the same time the twins fired their own energy blasts. They met in the middle and they pushed back causing the beams to explode. Mae caught Gohan as they fell. "Are you good?" She asked as she touched the ground.

"I'm fine. Stay back." He told her as he flew up to meet Buu.

Buu punched at Gohan who ducked down and dodged the attack. They both brought their legs up and kicked each other. Gohan jumped back down to Mae and Buu landed in front of them. He cocked his head and laughed. "Now I'm starting to get excited."

"Tch," Mae scoffed. "Let's show him what saiyans are made of."

"What happened to all the military people?" Mr. Satan asked looking around.

"What people?" Dende asked.

"The people dropping all those bombs." Mr. Satan said still looking.

"Those explosions were the force of Mae and Gohan fighting Buu." Dende explained.

"Gohan, if you want to turn and run you can." Buu said. "Just hand Mae over. There's no shame in quitting."

"Shut up! Gohan would never give up!" Mae snapped.

"Mae ever the brave little one." Buu smirked. "Too bad your twin doesn't have the same courage you do."

"Mae, let's show him why our brother looks up to us." Gohan said bringing his hands back up.

"He doesn't you know." Buu said. "Goten wonders why you two gave him up. Trunks thinks Gohan is a coward and that Mae is an arrogant person who only thinks of herself. Piccolo isn't impressed with you Gohan and I'm certain Vegeta would be ashamed of you Mae."

"Mae don't listen to him." Gohan said. He could see the color draining from Mae's face. "Your mind games won't work on us."

Mae blinked and clutched her chest. "It's my fault." She whispered as Buu sent a huge energy blast at her and Gohan.

"Damn it." Gohan swore as he grabbed Mae and hid amongst the smoke. "Mae snap out of it!"

"Oh no! I can't see the twins!" Goku exclaimed as he watched on.

"Do you think Gohan still has the power to defeat Buu?" The supreme kai asked the old kai.

"Hmm, I'm not sure." The old kai said after a moment. "There's a good chance this fight is over."