Revival

Goku stared at the potara earring. "Will this really work?"

"Of course it will!" The old kai said. "This fusion will be much better and stronger than the one you learned from the metamorians."

"How come I never knew about this?" Shin asked.

"Seems you missed out on a good deal of training when Majin Buu killed the other kais." The old kai said. "Why don't you go ahead and give it a try."

"Okay." The supreme kai said handing Kibito one of his earrings. Kibito put it on the opposite ear and they were immediately drawn together. With a flash of light the fused kai was standing before them. He looked like Shin with Kibito's long hair. "Wow I feel great! I want to fight too!"

"No, even though you are stronger you are still no match for Majin Buu." The old kai said.

"How long does the fusion last?" Goku asked.

"There is no time limit on it. It is permanent, once you fuse you will be stuck with that body forever." The old kai explained how he was tricked by an old witch when he was younger. They fused and that's why he looks the way he does.

"You could have told us that before we fused!" The supreme kai snapped.

"Oh man I guess I gotta choose between Mae and Gohan." Goku said. "Mae would probably be more compatible cause she has the same talent I do. Maybe we should be super saiyan three when we fuse."

"No be in your base forms." The old kai said. "Once you fuse you can never power down. You probably won't need super saiyan but if you do I'm sure that you will be able to use it."

Mae tried to get up, "I have to help Gohan." She stammered pulling the shreds of her tank top off, revealing her black sports bra. She collapsed back to the ground.

"Mae I will heal you." Dende said putting his hands on her. "I don't think Gohan can last much longer."

Once Mae was healed they watched as Buu threw Gohan up and slammed him into the ground. "Help him." Mae said to Dende.

She powered up to super saiyan three and charged at Majin Buu. "How are you still alive?" He asked looking from her to Gohan. He saw Dende healing Gohan and pieced it together. "Ah the Namekian. I'll have to do something about him." He said launching an energy beam at Dende.

"Don't you dare!" Mae growled smacking the energy beam away.

"You keep getting in my way, girl!" Buu roared kicking Mae to where Gohan was standing. She crashed right into her twin and they both hit the ground. "Take this!" He said holding a ball of energy out. As he launched it another energy beam came from somewhere knocking it away.

"Who?" Mae and Gohan said at the same time looking around.

"Hey Mae, Gohan. You two have grown up haven't you." Tien said jumping up on a rock.

"Woah hey Tien." Mae said.

"So you managed to survive." Gohan grinned.

Buu frowned at Tien and sent an energy blast at him. Tien jumped away dodging the attack. He brought his hands together and targeted Buu. "Tri beam ha!"

The blast hit Buu directly but when the smoke cleared he was still standing. Buu brought his hands up over his head and formed a huge energy ball. "This will be enough to destroy you all!"

"Gohan we gotta stop him!" Mae said bringing her hands to her side.

Goku suddenly appeared and formed a disc and sliced Buu in half. His antenna fell in two pieces and his legs landed near Tien. "I won't let you hurt anyone else!" He yelled.