Chapter 14

"You... You want me to go on a vacation with you? Are you sure?" Tom says taking his eyes off the road to look at you.
"Yes. I want you to go on a vacation with me." You say with confidence in your voice.
"Why... why do you want me to go with you? I'm honored, but I thought I'd be one the last people you would want to see right now. " Tom says.
"Well.. Who else would I go with? Z doesn't have any vacation days left and the paparazzi will be after you too once they upload those pictures of us together today. And it would be fun too!" You say. Tom thinks about it for a second and finally gives you an answer.
"Okay! Fuck it! I'll go with you. Where are we going?" He questions you.
"I don't know. What's a nice place this time of year?" You ask him. You both start to think and a few minutes go by.
"GREECE!" Tom yells out of nowhere. You start to laugh and he joins you in on laughing.
"Okay, Greece it is!" You say. You needed this. You needed a vacation. You needed to have fun. It's been a long time since you've had fun and Tom knew that. So it was his goal to make you have the best time during this vacation.
*TIME SKIP, NEXT DAY*
Your assistant Jonathan got both of the plane tickets for today early in the morning so the paparazzi wouldn't know where you went or who you went with. Tom got to your apartment at 4:30am and helped you put your suitcases in his car.
"How many are you taking?" He asked you.
"Only one, and I have an extra one because I want to buy a new wardrobe over there," you say with a chuckle.
"Well I feel bad, I packed 3." He says laughing. You join him in on laughing and get in his car. It took 20 minutes to get to the airport. Since you guys were first class and very experienced in traveling; you quickly went through security and boarding. Lucky for you two, you didn't have to stop at any other airports so you'd be in Greece in a little over 14 hours.
*TIME SKIP~ In Mykonos*
You arrived at your hotel and it was beautiful. You've never been to Greece before, neither has Tom. You both were amazed by its beauty.
Once you got to your rooms, you guys decided to settle down and change and walk around the town. Tom had his own room right next to yours. You two did not need to be sharing rooms. Or so you thought.
"Wow I didn't Greece was this beautiful, I love Mykonos! " you say walking right next to Tom. (The pictures are your guys outfits)
"Neither did I. I'm glad we came." He says looking at you.
You guys continued walking around town and you bought a few things. Then the sun started to set and you guys got hungry so you decide to eat and grab a bottle and go down to the beach.
After eating dinner, you both went down to the beach. You both sat down next to each other on the sand and started talking. You were the first one to open the bottle and take a swing of it. Then Tom. Then you. And back and forth.
You and Tom talked about a lot of things. You talked about your lives before fame. Your past relationships, what you would have done differently. And your biggest regrets.
"What your biggest regret?" You ask Tom. Tom takes a swing before he answers you.
"Honestly, your going to laugh at me but my biggest regret is becoming famous." Says Tom. You take a second and look at him, shocked buy his answer.
"Really?" You ask him. He nods yes.
"Fame does a lot of things to people. I mean I love what I do and the people but sometimes I wish I could just escape the paps, the fans, and the world. I wish I could just get a chance to just take a breath without having people look at my every move. Like when was the last time you went to the gym without people following you!?" Asks Tom. You replied back with you don't remember.
"Exactly! I don't know if it's the scenery, the alcohol, or you but I haven't had this feeling in a long time. A very long time." Says Tom.
"Is it a good or bad feeling?" You ask him as you take a swing from the bottle. You were feeling a little light tipsy but not enough to be drunk. You were feeling good.
"Good. Really good. I haven't felt happy in a long time. Thank you for bringing me with you here. I didn't realize how much I needed this," he says as he pulls you into a side hug and kisses the side of your head. You quietly say you're welcome.
You both leave shortly and go towards the hotel. You arrive at your rooms and tell each other good night. You get undressed and go to the bathroom to clean up. As you fell asleep, you wondered what this trip had planned for you two.

(These are not my pictures I found them online! Please don't sue me :)