Chapter 2: Scouting PreCure? The arrival of Cure Spear!

''Quickly pick a name-shi!''
''Uh, ok......'' I said.
Standing tall and firm I got in position. I thought for a minute until a name came to mind.

''The soldier of the night, Cure Ninja!''
''Why'd you pick Ninja-shi... A ninja is not a samurai-shi....''
Bushi shook his head.
I felt as if a rock fell on my head.

''You said to pick a name....I chose Ninja....'' My hands turned into fists and I twitched angerly.
"I already know a ninja is not a samurai, you dumb fairy! I chose the name because it sounded cool!" I stomped my foot.

Rio shook himself from his trance and got into a fighting position. ''No matter, if I kill a legendary Samurai Precure I'll become a legend!!'' He cackled. He immediately put his hands together.

''From myself to you, a dark gift from our master! Summoning: Kowaremashita!!'' He yelled. A large cloud of darkness arose from his hands into the sky. A large monster appeared. It was so large and fearsome with multiple hands, a corrupted face, and a fat body.

I looked in horror. ''Am I suppose to fight this monster??''
''That's a Kowaremashita. You must fight it in order to save us all.' Bushi responded in a calmly manner.

''Eh?! I didn't agree to this!!!!''
''Go, Kowaremashita! attack and destroy her!'' Rio cried out. The large monster immediately jumped into the sky and began to fell.

''What am I suppose to do?!?!'' Super freaked out as it approached. I raised my hands and blocked the attack...
''What?!'' I looked at my hands in astonishment. The Kowaremashita was sent back by the force in my hands.

''What?! Is she really that strong?! No matter, finish this Kowaremashita!!'' Rio screamed as he flailed his arms in a dramatic effect.

The Kowaremashita got up and advanced towards me.
''Fight it-shi!! Don't you want to protect those around you?!'' Bushi yelled.

''I.....I.....''
Immediately I remembered Midori's smile and her happy face, I also saw Moe with her blushed face, my family, and my classmates grinning.

''I'll... fight.....if that's what I've got to do...''

I ran towards the Kowaremashita and immediately punched it with my fist. I don't know how I was feeling.
Sad, angry, annoyed, neutral....... I continued to fight it with my fists and launched a kick at it. I breathed deeply as I cartwheeled away from it.

I could hear Rio's destressed yells as he continued to tell the Kowaremashita to get up and fight, but it was the least of my worries.
''Summon your attack now-shi!''
''Attack? Alright.....''
I cracked my knuckles. An attack sequence came into my head.
I summoned a large amount of energy into my right hand a began to spin my arm clockwise.

''Like a samurai's anger displayed by her heart~ PreCure Super Ninja......Illusion!''I let the energy out of my fist.

It headed towards the Kowaremashita which smacked into it and purified it into dust.

''I can't believe you destroyed my Kowaremashita!!''
''At least I still have the book.....'' He grinned
A large spear flew from the sky and landed behind him. He turned around and a large shadow appeared and snatched the book from his arms.

''Wha?!?'' Rio yelled

The shadow landed gently on the ground.
''You've really got to take better care of this book..... You're so reckless....'' My mouth gaped open.

''Are you a cure-shi?'' Bushi asked.

''You could say that....'' She had a long green ponytail, sparkling emerald eyes, and had a full body samurai suit.