Chapter 24: Wills of light, the Samudāya is awakened!

Katana looked down at Spear's fallen body and gave a sneer.

''I'll make them pay, even if they're samurais like us.....''

Katana summoned all the energy she had within herself and leaped away from the ocean and out into the sky.

Ninja and Arrow looked in awe while Rio uttermost rage and flew towards Katana.

Katana turned around and gave Rio a look that could kill an entire planet. Her eyes blazing bright violet.

Rio look petrified.

''How dare you!'' she reached into the clouds, again like the first time, time stopped except for Rio and Katana.

She lightly grabbed the air and pointed her Sky Sword at Rio.

''I demand you return back to your true form!!'' She pulled her hand back to reveal the Buddhism key.

Rio grunted and lunged for Katana, but she simple dodged.

She glowed similar to how Spear had, her soul seemed to be shining brighter then Spear however.

Raising her hands she summoned all her energy and destroyed the rising tsunami.

''There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. We must have felt what it is to die, morrel, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life.'' She said as she lowered her hands to battle Rio.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moments Before

Yuuki felt supreme power awakening and let her sprit suck it in as she slowly glowed bright white.

Ai could also feel and and glowed bright blue.
She still didn't fully understand nor agreed to this but felt a sense of deep calm in her saying that she should follow the cures and she'll know.

''Yuuki, uh Sora......?'' Ai asked as she was about to tap on her,

''I am still Yuuki, until I remember everything I'll be Sora...''

She turned around. ''You were about to ask me why I feel the same sense of deep calm inside as you and how I should follow the cures?''

Ai nodded. ''It is not a matter of what we want, its what God has in plan for us. We cannot change our fate, but we can change how we impact this world. One fact remains the same......'' Yuuki smiled.

''How are we going to change history and the ruin that will befall us if we don't?''

Ai began to sweat. She did not know. This was entirely going too fast for her to understand......

''Well.......I......I..........''

They both heard a scream and turned around. The scream came from Yumie.

She didn't look like herself. She had the same energy as Yuuki and Ai, but rather, a putrid color.

Ai turned to Yuuki, but was stopped when Yumie grabbed hold of her.

''I.....can feel Runa close by............'' she said as her eyes rolled.

''I also feel the Samudāya's powers toooo........'' she let go of Ai and began to walk like a zombie.

''I want it............''

''YUMIE!'' Ai screamed and Yumie woke up and turned to stare at Ai in confusion.

''What's wrong Ai?'' Yumi asked Ai and sighed as she nearly collapsed.

Ai looked at Yuuki and Yuuki spoke.