Chapter 45: Ayano Hiro/Cure Arrow's final awakening

Ayano knew she had to escape and her deceased mother gave her the determination and hope she needed.

''I'm sorry father......Asami-mama......'' Ayano took a few deep breaths and kicked the door until it fell to the ground.

''Those Precure abilitites are very helpful.....'' Ayano sided-commented as she admired her physical abilities.

''What???'' Kazu screamed as he rushed over and contorted in rage.

''Your not my father.....Your a fake and I'm going to eliminate you!!''

Kazu's face melted to reveal a huge Kowaremashita in his place. Her real father laid passed out on the floor.

''Where's Asami-mother??What did you do with her???'' Ayano transformed in under a second and charged. ''Tell me!!'' She kicked and punched it, but to her horror the Kowaremashita seemed to be able to regenerate.

''Tck!'' Arrow began to get hasty and shot a barrage of arrows at it. ''Drastic it maybe----------'' Unfortunate for her this Kowaremashita was not as dumb as the others she's fought. It completely dodged all the arrows and managed to rush outside.

''Huh? But I'm right here---------------'' The Kowaremashita  turned around and flipped the entire mansion over.

''EcK!!'' Arrow tumbled and nearly cracked her spine, but she still managed to land safely on the ground outside.

''Mother? Are you in here?'' Arrow desperately called out to Asami, but there was no answer.

The Kowaremashita roared and charged. Arrow jumped into the air and kicked the Kowaremashita and fired her arrows once more. This time they landed directly on its eyes and it screamed in pain, tossing Arrow off, she safely landed and fired over and over again while she avoided the monster's stomping.

''PreCure Tornado Arrow!!'' That did the trick it bought her enough time for her to land the killing blow. The Kowaremashita's screams echoed in the distance and as it fell the whole sky turned black.

Clapping could be heard..... ''My my.....I guess those seeds of darkness are no match for the Precure of Wisdom and Intelligence....Figures since I know all the little flaws you have....''

''Who's there??''

A figure jumped from the darkness above Arrow and landed right in front of her. It was identical to Arrow, the only difference was the color of her attire, weapon , and slight black steaks in her hair.

''Me....?''

''That's correct....I am------------''

''You are an illusion otherwise a dark form of myself  created by these dark seeds to exterminate me before I can reach my teamamtes and save the world, correct?''

She twitched, but regain her composture. ''Of course you'd figure it all out with the brain of yours so.....''

''I should prepare myself?''

''Er, yes.....For I Disdain Arrow will annihilate you!!'' She summoned up two large crossbows and began shooting them at Arrow.

Arrow backflipped and kicked the arrows with her legs while trying to not to fall. She was used to these attacks now, or so she thought.

''Your open!'' Disdain Arrow yelled as Arrow stopped twirling to catch her breath.

''I'll slice you to bits, even as smart as yourself couldn't handle talking to others, why bother dodging this?''

Disdain Arrow kicked her in the chest,knocking the wind from her and shot her in the arm.

Arrow screamed in pain and fell to the ground.