Chapter 12: Born from the sacred heart! The Sky Swords appear!

Bushi closed his eyes.

''Please-shi.....'' he said.

Everyone screamed and held each other, but the large thunderbolt never came. Turning around they saw with miraculous eyes that Ninja, Spear, Katana, and Arrow were using all their strength to lift it up.

''Huh?'' Nariko said as she was truly shook at their strength. ''Weren't you just wounded before??'' She summoned more thunderbolts at them.

''One....two....THREE!!" In unison The cures threw up the large thunderbolt and conteracted with the incoming thunderbolts.

''Where did that strength come from??'' Nariko cussed out in distress.

''This power?'' Katana spun around.

''Is a gift from my lady-shi!'' Bushi's eyes shinned.

''A gift?'' Arrow looked at her hands.

''Welp! We can't worry about that now, we have people we need to protect!'' Spear said as she looked behind her and winked.

''UGH!!'' Nariko grew angrier at their newfound hope.
''Prepare yourselves!''

Like Rio and Jaganu she summoned not one, but four Kowaremashitas.

Katana tried not to show a single sight of fear.

''Don't worry, we'll beat them, and go back unharmed for sure!'' Arrow told her and was the first to strike.

She managed to land a few kicks before she was smacked across the face.

''These....'' Nariko bit into a chocolate cigarette. ''Are A LOT stronger then the ones Rio and Jaganu summon, after all these aren't manipulated humans.....''

Ninja immediately remembered the time in which they had saved Yumie. Her fists clenched.

''Everyone!'' She turned to look at them earnestly.
''Let's Fight!'' She pumped her fist.

''Of course, what else are we supposed to do...'' Spear told her.

Arrow brushed the little blood that had stremed across her face. ''Stop talking and let's do this already, we're wasting time!''

''Here I go!'' Katana rushed ahead leaving the cures in shock. Nodding they all followed.

Aisha couldn't believe what was going on. These heroes were HELPING she turned to look at the mayor. He wasn't moving, all he did was stare on in awe.

Asami smiled, she knew they were not evil at all, in fact she knew Moe was a cure and she was proud of her.

Riku looked in wonder. He could see the brutality of their battle. He grinned, looking at his siblings he yelled. ''YOU CAN DO IT!!!" Spear turned around after avoiding the Earth-themed Kowaremashita.

The entire crowd looked at him in bewilderment.
Runa nodded and began to cheer them on, so did Aisha, the students, Asami, and Hisako's grandma.

Ninja punched through the Kowaremashita that appeared somewhat like a flower.

She felt like she had all the power in the world. Turning she saw the mayor, she grinned.
Falling down she summoned her attack and itmanaged to paralyze the Kowaremashita for a moment.

Arrow took this opportunity to shoot it down with her arrows, not noticing the lightning-themed Kowaremashita approaching.

Katana shielded Arrow from the impact and leapt into the sky while throwing katanas at the water-themed Kowaremashita. It only managed to injure it, but she was satisfied on her improvement.