Chapter 33: A final test! Awaken Cure Honor!

''I remember everything.........

Silence followed and no one spoke, it became so quiet that you could even hear a small pin gently hit the ground.

Yuuki, no Sora gently stood up and looked at the bewildered faces.

''Im still me...I recovered all my memories but nothing big altered m---------------''

The front door opened and revealed Aoi, Reo, Riku, and Haruto all with huge grins on their faces. Then they all turned to look at the girls and saw their surprised face expressions.

Hisako was the first to break the silence.

''Oh, Aoi-san! Midori and Yuuki invited us over you see.....Please pardon our intrusion....we'll you see......''
She quickly stepped on the fallen cake.

''Oh come on!'' She thought as she walked away not knowing the mess she was making.

Moe tapped her shoulder and whispered. ''Look down.''

Hisako finally got a good glimpse of the mess and tried to clean it up.

''I'm so sorry!!'' Midori exclaimed. ''We wanted to bake a cake and it got a little out of hand. That's why we're a little surprised at the moment......'' Midori tried to laugh but came out as an exasperated cough.''But we'll clean it up right away!'' Midori made a mad dash and came back with a cleaning bucket, disinfectant cleaner, scum remover, and gloves. She immediately got to work on cleaning the mess.

Ayano immediately rushed forward to help, but Midori stopped her.

''Take Sora outside with you....'' she whispered. ''I'll be there shortly....'' Ayano nodded.

''Um Yuuki said she wants to take a walk and wanted to invite us with her.....after I clean this mess of course!''

Midori handed Hisako and Moe the remnants of the mess  (including Hisako's shoes)  and together they bustled about as the cleaned and put away all the supplies.

While Sora and Ayano quietly walked out leaving the foursome quite confused.

''Alright.....'' Aoi said as Midori, Moe, and Hisako rushed out.

''But be safe!!''

Reo nodded and whispered to himself
Oneechan and her friends please come back unharmed from your duties as cures.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Sad to say....you screwed up Nariko......'' Rio told her as they both walked together to Terran's room Jaganu tagged along further away.

''Yes.....I know.......''

''Terran was lucky to get his hands on one of them and you lost it.......''

Nariko looked at her feet and sighed. She knew this time there would be no one to save her.......

Rio touched her shoulder as they entered Terran's secluded location.

As they entered they heard Terran's fingernails tap the arm rests of his encasted throne, his face obscured by the darkness.

Jaganu shut the door behind him, his hands shaking as he did so.

''Well?'' his voice boomed. ''Anything to say about yourselves?''

Nariko's hands trembled and Rio bowed.

''As I thought....'' Terran slowly got up and walked toward them his face coming to full view.

He had pale white skin as white as an opal, yet his left side was obscured with darkness. He appeared to have green eyes that could notice anythin even miles away. He wore a dark cape and an armor plating, to deflect swords and arrows. A fully armored included a helmet, sleeve shields, lower armor (below waist), a sword, and an arrow quiver. His body armor was made of thick leather, and it was lacquer covered to help with the humid climate. Of course as his face they were coded in green, black, and hints of white.