Chapter 4: Moe's conflicted feelings?! A new enemy appears!

The day was beautiful, no disturbances nor any kids speaking just myself in a surrounding place with roses. The brids were chirping eagerly. I smelled the scent of honeycomb.

Or at least I was...

''Moe! Time to get up! Mother is expecting us!'' called Aisha. She had bright violet curls and a plain suit that you would usually see in a boring business making boring business calls, her eyes showed a hint of annoyance as I looked at her with tired eyes.

''Alright oneechan, I'll be right down, tell mother not to worry.''

''Ugh, your always so carefree.....Well please hurry. You know how mother is.'
She shut the door behind her.

Brushing my eyes as I stood up and I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

My hair was a complete mess and I was still wearing my pink cat pajamas

''Just another ordinary day. Just hold out a bit longer.....''

I got dressed in a hurry as I heard Aisha continue to groan downstairs....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked past the school corridor and managed to get a glimpse of Hisako and Midori talking to themselves...
I didn't really want to be noisy, but I could hear a bit of their conversation...

''Hisako, do you understand what we are doing now?''
Midori folded her hands.

''I know, I know Midori, it's a difficult task, but I plan for us to be successful as possible....'' Hisako sighed and leaned against the wall.

''We have to find our third member...'' She murmered.

Third member? Are they in some sort of club? Who are the searching for?

"Moe-Chan!!'' I knew that voice.
Yumie Hina ran up to me with a grin on her face.

She is the only half African American half Japanese in our school, with her light purple/white hair, dark skin, and radiant eyes she reminds me of a little toddler.

Running over she embraced me.

"MOE - CHAN! It's so good to see you!!''

''Yes.'' I managed to squirm away. ''I'm also happy to see you two, although you saw me yesturday, remember?''

''Oh,'' She scratched her head in embarrassment. ''Yeah...''

I grinned. ''Your sush a softie!'' I gently punched her shoulder.

Yumie blushed. ''Shut up!'' She yelled in a playing tone.

Noticing behind me I saw the entire school looking at us with large eyes....

Izumi-san and Mitsuko-san were also looking with sober eyes.

''Ahhh, I....um.....gotta.... go!'' I zipped out of there leaving Yumie alone.

''Uh, you ok Moe-chan?'' Were the last words I heard her say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After School....

I stood at the door nervously.

What if she says no?? What if they are the ugliest drawings?? What if she tells me too leave??

I took a deep breath, determination in my eyes.

I turned the doorknob and walked inside, she was waiting for me.

''Greetings, I am Hiro Ayano and it is a pleasure to meet you Miwa Moe-san.'' She stood up and shook my hand.
All I could do was blush and murmer ''It's good to see you student council president.....''