Chapter 16: Wait a minute.......?? A Noble Truth is a person?

''Midori is a wonderful person, rash sometimes, but her heart's in a good place...'' Ninja whispered so Riku nor Spear could hear what she said.

''Plus she is admired by many people.....'' Moe calmly stated remembering her talk with Yori.

Ayano smiled. ''I'm so happy to have come up with this crusie ship.....Now we can finally relax a little...''

''Did you forget about me?''

They looked up and saw Yumie standing at the top of the boat a sinister smile on her lips.

Spear lifted Riku and ran off to the lower deck.

''Stay here ok?'' Riku nodded as she stood up and ran to face Yumie.

''My.....this will be a fine battle especially on how easily it was to track you down....''

The cures ran towards Yumie......

Reo, Riku, and Haruto felt a battle coming......

Spear lunged for Yumie, but missed.

''Remember I'm not so naive...'' She brutally kicked Spear.

''We can't fight here.....'' Ninja said as she began to randomly throw smoke bombs.

''A little smoke won't bother me...'' with the flick of her finger the smoke cleared revealing Yumie sitting at the hull of the boat.

''Oh you're little friends are here?'' She pointed to the lower deck where Riku was and turned to look below her where Reo and Haruro were.

Katana threw a kick at Yumie, but Yumie vanished.

''Huh?'' she said as she was thrown out of the boat and into the sea.

''Katana!'' Arrow said and loaded her crossbow.

''A little arrows won't stop me....'' Yumie vanished and reappeared behind Arrow.

''Arrow look out!!'' Ninja said, but it was too late as Yumie punched Arrow in the stomach.

''Maybe we should stop the ship, no?'' Yumie snapped her fingers and the boat came to an immediate stop, nearly thowing everyone, including herself off the boat.

Riku could feel the floor above him shake and he covered his ears.
He was terrified, but he knew the cures would protect him, Reo and Haruto.

Reo clutched Haruto close to him and looked up. He knew what was going on and he knew Midori was Cure Spear. He could tell.....

''Yumie stop this!'' Katana emerged from the water as Yumie lunged for her.

''Why?'' She grinned.

''Cause you are acting like a total pscycho~!!'' Spear said as she summoned all her spear's power.

''Is that why?'' she transformed into a spitting image of Terran.

Spear and Ninja were taken aback.....
Katana trembled while Arrow showed no signs of emotion.

''I am just a tool for my master..... Rio and Nariko were fools and I was brought into exsistence by Nariko....''

Yumie leaped into the ocean.

The cures looked below them and saw Yumie reappeared this time her regular look.

''If we all are destined to die someday? Why not end it all today....'' that was not her voice, but Rio's.

Yumie vanished the only trace of her was these words.
''Just a little test....''

Spear couldn't hold her anger anymore. She began to cuss out loud and Katana only watched.