karina

I look down at my apple watch noticing the time. It was 9:47 and I was just finishing up my essay for Dr. Rhodes. No funny shit, this paper had really threw a wrench in my plans. Just as I submit the essay to Blackboard, I get a facetime from Ari. "heyyyyy bitch, what you wearing to the mixer?" ari asked. "Girl i don't know, I think we have to dress in our colors though" I told her. "Well imma bring a few outfits and we can look through them together" "alright hit me when you here" I said hanging up. I scrolled on my phone for a few minutes before getting up and doing my hair.

"Damn its so cold out here" Ari remarked as we walked from my car into the mixer. I decided on wearing my hair my curly hair up in a ponytail that grazed my mid-back. I wore a red lace bodysuit and high waisted jeans. My makeup was light, but I never needed a ton, I was fucking born snatched. (Karina in MM)

Ari complimented me well with a simple black dress and red heels. When we walk in, all eyes are on us. As part of tradition, any new pledges has to greet the sisters by kissing their hands. I talked to a few of the new girls before making my rounds. To be honest, I always hated mixing with this frat. My ex boyfriend, Brian is a member and every time he sees out, he makes it his personal business to ruin my night. Like what a bitch ass nigga. This time being no different, I see him high as hell in the corner, with his arms around my pledge sister. My pledge sister, leah, started fucking with him publicly a few weeks after we broke up. He was a serial cheater, and she swore up and down that there was nothing between them. I haven't spoken to her since because that bitch aint no sister to me. I walk over to the bar to get a double titos straight on the rocks. Bitch if imma make it through tonight, imma need to be drunk as fuck. As i continue to get lost on my thoughts, I hear some commotion coming from the door. Bitch i had to brace myself... "Dr. Rhodes?!"