Karina

As soon as dr. Rhodes turned his back I got up and went to go find ari. I'm still in fucking shock I saw him. I can't lie, he looked so good tonight. His scent was intoxicating and the way he carries himself? Yeah let's just say I'm wet. I see ari talking to one of our bIg sisters but before I can make it over to her, feel myself being pulled out of the crowd. I look behind me and guess who it is? Fucking Brian.
"Yo what's up with you?!" I say pushing myself away from him
" you ready to stop playing games baby ?" He asked seriously
"Bab— yo get away from me!" I say walking away. Brian pulls me back into him trying to kiss me. I push him with everything I have and walk out of the corner. Just as I'm walking off, I look up making eye co tact with Dr. Rhodes. He starred a little. I looked down and walked back to the bar. Yo what the fuck was that??
-30 minutes later and I'm 7 shots deep in patron. I wanted to so badly forget what just happened and I was doing just that. I started dancing with this guy that I met freshman year, ty I think his. Are was. His hands were glued to my body as I mved to the beat of "bust down Thotiana. Ty whispered in my ear asking if he could take me home. Shittttt as long as it's been? Hell yeah he could. As we're walking out of the venu, I feel the sudden need to empty the contents in my stomach. I do just that throwing up all over the stairs and and missing ty by like a centimeter. As were bout to get into the Uber, I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turned around slowly "hiiiiii dr. Rhodes how are ya" I say trying to sound normal.
"I'm good, are you good though" he asks seriously. "Yes Dr. Rhodes Ty is going to put me to bed" I say smiling. Ty starts pulling me toward the Uber and Dr Rhodes grabs me again
"Karina, don't get in the car. I'll call you another Uber, let's go" he said sternly shutting the door.
"Yes sir!" I say militantly and homie was not amused in the slightest. As I'm stepping up from the curb, my foot slides and I twist my ankle, falling on my hands and knees.
"Owwwwwww" I say. Dr. Rhodes just turns to me and shakes his head.  He picked me up fireman style and laid me in the back seat of the Uber. He got in the front, telling the Uber driver where to go.
"How do you know where I live? Stalker" I say laughing. "I asked ari" he said plainly. I don't remember the rest of the drive home. All I remember is being carried over his shoulder into the apartment. I woke up with only a tee shirt and panties on this morning. Yo what happened last night?