Gala

It was still dark out when I woke up and collided with the hard body that was next to mine. I fluttered my eyes open, taking in his scent as his heavy body hung onto mine. I could hear the sound of his breathing, and I tried to match it while falling back asleep. He woke up and pulled me in tighter.

"You okay babe" he asked, the sleepiness still hanging onto his voice. Instead of responding, I nod my head, making my curly mane spew all over his face. I backed my lower half into him, leaving virtually no space between us. I guess it didn't take much, seeing as through his rock hard was hitting me in the ass. I move around a little on it, trying to gage if he is actually trying to fall back asleep. He wraps his leg around my hips and turns forward so that I am face deep into the pillows. He lifts up my nightdress and uses his 2 fingers to massage my wet folds. He brings his tongue to my clit, and swirls it around just enough to make me go crazy. He slapped my ass before inserting himself in me.
"Damn baby I swear you get tighter every time we fuck" he grunted out, trying to fit himself in. I mumbled in response, trying to find the words. He lifts my hips off of the bed completely, so my ass is pointing toward the ceiling. He inserted himself in me, my juices running down his legs. He fucked to a consistent beat, and I started to feel that familiar burning in my core.

"Fuck daddy!" I screamed out, feeling him keep a steady pace.

"Whose Pussy is this?" he asked, slapping my ass so hard it sent shock waves to the top of my head. I was so caught up in the moment I couldn't answer.

"Hmm? I asked you a question" whispered in my ear, while his hand applied even pressure to my throat.

"Its yours daddy fuck" I manage to choke out.

"Who's? Whats my fucking name baby?" He yells, quickening his pace. He continued to slap my ass while he fucked my brains out.

" Trey baby it's yours" I scream, coming all over the sheets.

***

I woke up quickly hot and flustered. I cant believe I just had a dream like that about Dr. Rhodes. Our study sessions ended last week, and I turned in my paper to him last night. Ever since he brought me home that night, I've looked at him differently. On the way back to my apartment he stopped at the sonic down the street from my house to get us ice cream. We sat in the car in front of my house, and we just talked, like normal people. He's actually a pretty cool guy. He's a big family man and he's originally from Atlanta. He played football in college, and was the youngest person in our university history to graduate with his PH.D at 25. I remember his smile, those pearly white teeth up against that smooth chocolate skin. He would always lick his lips before he started talking and he made me feel like I was the only girl in the room. Since tutoring ended I haven't been able to get him out of my head. The good news is it's the end of the semester, which meant the gala was tonight. More importantly, I was one step closer to not being Dr. Rhode's student anymore.

I finished getting dressed just in time for some of my pledge sisters to get here for the pregame. We weren't going to go too hard because there was an open bar. I put the finishing touches on my hair before getting up and opening the door. The gala was in a hotel downtown so we just got a suite so we didn't have to go anywhere for the night. I wore a short black and silver dress, with my hair falling in loose curls. Dr. Rhodes was gonna see me tonight.

Ari, malaysia and alexis just got here, and we are fucked up already. I took another shot of tequila before sucking the life out of a lime.
"Hey can one of yall take a picture of me?" I asked, not wanting to get too fucked up and not have anything to post later. Ari got behind the camera, posing me like a real friend should.

We walked in a little late, not wanting to be the first ones there

We walked in a little late, not wanting to be the first ones there. The gala was our annual greek life organization dinner, specifically for students in greek life. No GDI's were invited. We walked in and there was already a ton of people. We walk over to our table and I look around to see if I see Trey. He's not sitting with his brothers. I turn around not wanting to look desperate. Just as im starting a conversation with one of the newer sisters, he comes in smiling and laughing with his frat brother. I immediately put my head down trying to hide the smile on my face. I look up and over at him, and he smiles and winks at me.

After dinner there was usually a huge dance to some classics. As usual I was the first on the dance floor, swag surfin with the pledge sister. As things slowed down, Slow Jam by Monica and usher came on. I quickly made my way off the dance floor, not wanting it to be awkward. Before I got there however, I felt my hand being grabbed. I turn around to see Brian dancing. Well what the fuck, I thought. As usual, Brian can't enjoy the moment without overdoing it. He got ridiculously close, placing his hand on my lower back. I tried putting some space between us but he wasn't having it. Like back up nigga damn. I put my head on his shoulder in defeat. A tap on Brian's shoulder interrupted us.

"Hey Bro you don't mind if I cut in do you?" I heard a familiar voice say, not giving Brian any time to object.

*** 

How are yall liking this story? Any Predictions?