No control

„Hey, I am so sorry. Aurelius, wake up! I regret everything... I just don't like talking about my feelings!", Credence heard Grindelwald mumble desperately.
„It's enough, I'm not letting any Dumbledore die ever again. Where's that stupid phoenix once you need it??", Grindelwald shouted through the whole room. He snapped his fingers and the phoenix appeared, judging from the little relief in Grindelwalds voice.
„Heal him. Please."
A single tear fell onto Credence face and he was able to open his eyes fully.

„You should not have heard that, you know. But.. I just don't like to remember the old times, even if they were good. You just saw what happens if anyone talks about Ariana in my presence. Her death was an accident, you have to know.", Grindelwald said, his voice dripped regret on the floor.

„Everybody is aggressive sometimes. You know... I had that black power thing tearing anyone down if I was angry, I understand you", Credence said.

Queenie
She did not eat much. She constantly felt ill and everything tasted bad. Because every time she saw food, she was reminded of Jacobs smile when he handed a customer something to eat. How he had loved seeing their faces light up. He had always wanted to be the light in the darkness, and too her, he always was.
Queenie was not here fully out of her own will. She had been charmed a little, but most of the decision had been her own. And the worst part was that all she had wanted was a little security, and now all she had left was uncertainty. And everything added to all the problems of all the people around her.

„Can you make it stop?", she asked Vinda, while Grindelwald and Credence where practicing spells.
„What?"
„You know what I mean. I can literally hear you think about it. Can you make it stop?"
Vinda nodded a little, smiling sadly.
„I could.", she whispered, „but the question is: Do you really want me to help you control it? It is easy. You just try to instead of walking through the walls of other people, you just picture building your own walls. Try it", Vinda advised her.

Queenie tried to focus. After many tries, she finally was able to listen to her own thought for a little while. But she was not able to stop her mindreading abilities for too long.

Vinda was watching her struggle, they were both looking a little sad. But the difference was that Vinda had learned to control her feelings. Queenie had just learned how she could use other peoples feelings.

„I know he's thinking about you too", Vinda whispered.
Queenie stopped in her motion, and this time, she was not able to control her abilities.
„I believe you", she said.
At least she had hope. And she did not need more to believe that everything would be fine.