Soul sisters

Queenie
And just when her tears were finally dry, she began to cry again. Her throat was burning and it was sore from all the tears. She wasn't able to say anything at all.
She just sat there on the floor and looked up to Jacob up with her eyes widened. She hoped that she was not looking as desperate and terrible as she felt like.

She waited for Jacob to tell her how wrong her decision had been, to scream at her or something, she waited, because she already knew. She did not deserve him, she had betrayed him, no matter how poisoned she had been. Jacob would have never betrayed her. Jacob had saved her, he was here now. And there was no way she could ever pay this back to him.

For a moment, all four of them stood there, frozen in motion.

Queenie waited, but nothing was coming. She tried to focus, tried to do what Vinda had told her, only in reverse. But somehow, she couldn't hear Jacobs thoughts, not anymore.
She heard Tina in her head, clearer than ever.

We should leave them alone, shouldn't we? Wow, this is uncomfortable. I really shouldn't be here and watch them get together again. No, I should get away from here. She doesn't even notice me. Maybe it's better this way.

Queenie did notice Tina slowly escaping out of the room.

„Tini", Queenie whispered, as loud as she could with her sore voice.
A new wave of tears ran down her face and Queenie was not even sure if she had just broke down or if this was what was about to come.
And Tina really stopped, now stood in the doorway, paralyzed.

Queenie looked up to Jacob, but he did not seem to be able to say anything either. Newt was about to say something, something about the weather, but Tina ran to Queenie. She cowered onto the floor, next to her, and wrapped her arms around her.

„You're not leaving me, I'm sorry, but I'm tired of counting stars. I don't care if you want to stay at Grindelwald's side, I don't care what you want. You always get what you want, Queenie and I am sick of it! You're not leaving me ever again, I won't let you!", she whispered into her hair, angrily.

But Queenie couldn't help but smile. Tina was angry most times. If she was in rage, she was fine.
Queenie only squeezed her sister tighter. Because Jacob, the love of her life, she had known for about a year and half and Tina had been with her since she was born. Being without her was torture, because the sisters had always been there for eachother, simply because they had no one else. They never had a true home. The only home they had ever possessed was in each other. Where the other was, was their home.

And Queenie had finally returned to her home.