Chapter 6

Izzy watched the class as they danced the routine she had choreographed. She loved the feeling the smiles on their faces gave her. She remembered feeling that way as a kid while she danced and she still felt that way.

She got so much joy from being able to dance that she couldn't get from doing anything else except being a physiotherapist. She had seen so many dancers give up their dream as a dancer because they couldn't stand on their feet again and she wanted to help them get back up on their feet. That was one reason why she decided to be a physiotherapist but along the way, it had become so much more than just helping dancers but helping those little kids who broke their bones from football or cheer-leading and so many more reasons. Something she started off with a simple reason became so much more than she thought it would.

"5, 6, 7, 8." She said as they took the steps with the count and she watched them move with everything they got.

André stood outside the class watching her through the glass door in fascination. She looked so sexy in her dance gear, her makeup-free face, and her hair in a ponytail. The smile that crept to his lips was unintended and he watched her watch the class.

"Good," Izzy said when they ended the routine. "Now let's all take it together from the top. Hit it." She said to Rocky - the guy in charge of the music. "And 5,6. 5, 6, 7, 8." She called and they all launched into the routine.

Andre's eyes were glued to Isabelle as she moved. He wouldn't be able to take his eyes off her if he tried and he didn't want to. The smile on his face was evident enough to everyone that passed by him that he was a goner.

Damn.

He thought.
She can move.

"That was amazing guys." Izzy turned to face the class as they all gave each other a hand "You all did so well. I can't wait to see what you all bring in our next class."

There were hoots in the class and she made her way to the back of the class smiling at everyone that thanked her for being there.

Izzy picked her bag and her bottle taking a sip through as she made her way to the door. Andre stepped back as the door opened and she stepped out with her head raised still taking a swig from the bottle. He couldn't help it when his gaze fell from her face to her long sweaty neck. he followed as one droplet of water made its way to her neck and down inside her sports bra and he wished he could follow it down there.

Damn! Get a hold of yourself.

He scolded himself.

Izzy capped the bottle and froze before she even got to take one step forward.

What was he doing here?

She wondered as she stared at the hunk of male she hadn't seen since she left the dance floor and then the night club the previous night. She licked her wet lips that still had moister from the bottle and she felt her heart thump when his gaze fell to her lips then raised to hers and pierced right through her. She almost jolted at the clouded gaze.

"What are you doing here?"

Andre's jaw was clenched as he held himself back from doing what his entire body was screaming at him to do, which was to grab her by her waist and pull her into him, sweaty or not. He wanted to ravish those plump lips of hers and he was stunned by his need to do just that.