Chapter 3

"Six shots please." Izzy yelled her answer to the young waiter behind the bar inside the loud club. The three of them had worn slightly revealing tops, skinny jeans, and heels.

"I don't do shots." Josie said

"Neither do I; I don't even drink alcohol." Izzy said, "But I'm making an exception tonight."

"I'm not." Mia said

Josie smiled.
"So, this is what you do for fun around here." Josie said as the three girls watched the dancing bodies on the floor.

"Not necessarily." Mia said

Josie smiled at Mia while Izzy groaned.
"Get your mind off your law books." Izzy scolded "This is our first night out together, no thoughts other than getting drunk or getting laid is welcomed."

"You're only saying that cause you're not the one with a bar exam in less than a month." Mia said

"No talk about exams. We're here to have fun." Izzy said as the waiter came back with their shots "Forget the exam for tonight and drink up ladies."

They all downed two shots each and got their party started as they all moved to the dance floor.

"I missed us dancing together." Mia shouted above the music.

The three girls had danced in high school and everyone knew them to always do things together, go everywhere together.

Josie smiled as she remembered their dance to Justin Bieber's Baby.
"Me too."

"Me three." Izzy smiled and the girls laughed together and got back to dancing.

"I need to use the ladies." Mia said half an hour later before she left the dance floor.

"I'm parched." Josie said to Izzy "You need something?"

"No, I'm good." Izzy said as she danced to the beat of the song like everyone else as Josie went to the bar. The bass of the music boomed with each beat of her heart and she closed her eyes and moved her entire body, from the tip of her fingers to every single joint in her body.

Josie took a swig from the bottle of water the waiter had given her as she kept her eyes out for Izzy letting out a sigh.

"Hey, Priya." Josie searched the crowd when she heard her that stupid nickname.

André and Fred didn't have to force their way through the crowd when the spotted Josie at the bar. Their powerful presence was enough to make people part as they walked straight to the bar and called for her. André smiled at her when she finally laid eyes on them.

Josie beamed at her favorite idiots. Gosh, she didn't even know why they were still best friends. Those two were bat shit crazy, they were impossible and even with all their annoying talks, she loved them to pieces just as she did Izzy and Mia.

Josie couldn't help the grin that spread on her face as the two of them picked her up from each side with one arm around each of them in a hug and they placed a kiss on each side of her temple.

Sheesh! She'd missed them.

"I thought you'd gotten lost." She said to them

"Never." Fred said, "We followed the tracker here."

"Tracker?" Josie asked confused

"We put a tracking device on you last time." André said as Josie's eyes began to widen "We had to be sure you were safe."

Josie stared at the two guys in shock not sure whether to believe them because nothing was above them. They could have done it but when she saw the hint of a smile on their faces she sighed in relief and hit both of them in their stomach and groaned when they didn't flinch.