Chapter 21

Two amazing weeks passed, Andre and Izzy were going great. They had reached the part in their relationship where they couldn't get enough of each other, obviously without sex in the equation. Sex isn't everything in a relationship; yes, it is a huge part of it but it isn't the main part. They were both happy and with one long-burning look and a single touch, sparks would fly and fly very high.

Fingers caressing skin, senses heightened, gaze piercing into your soul, hearts racing you have to breathe through your parted mouth. Goosebumps bubbling up on the finger trail leaving you wanting more of that caress, chest rising and falling as your pulse quickens, the slow but very audible gasps of breath as your tongue wets your lip just before your teeth holds your lower lip hostage; it doesn't let go until he reaches out to tug on it. You have no idea when your eyes shut but his touch lifted your lids. His pupils are dilated just like yours and his gaze drops to your parted lips and...

Snap!

"...zy. Izzy!"

"Yeah?" Her head snaps to Fatima, one of the dancers in the group.

"Where did you go to?" Fatima asked, "We have to wrap this up."

"Right." Izzy nodded as she got back in line to go through the dance routine again.

"Cue music." One of the dancers said. "In 5, 6. 5, 6, 7, 8."

"Bye Zy." Michelle called after rehearsal as she got into her car with Fatima.

"Catch you later girl." Fatima waved just before she ducked into the passenger seat.

Izzy smiled at them.
"See you girls tomorrow."

The car pulled out leaving her standing in front of the dance studio and she turned to walk to her car stopping short in shock and excitement. Shock because her car was...gone. Excitement because Andre was standing behind his car waiting for her with a smile.

"How's my sexy beautiful dancer?"

Izzy smiled as she walked to him adjusting her duffel bag on her shoulder.
"Tired."

Andre walked up to her and took her bag from her leaning lower to kiss her cheek.

"Hey, I'm sweaty." She said just in time to pull away from him.

"Just the way I like you." He smirked.

Izzy shook her head with a roll of her eyes even though she felt a blush coming on.
"You did this?" She said pointing at the space his car occupied, where her car was parked.

"Did what?"

"Oh, don't act smart." She said, "Where did my car go?"

"Back to yours."

"And how did it get there?" She asked

"I had help." He said coyly.

"From someone I know?"

"Not really."

"And how did you get the keys?"

"Had help with that too." He said

"Uhh, c'mon..."

"Why don't you just forget about the car and let me, your man, take care of you." He said as he cupped her elbow and led her to the passenger's side.

"No complaining about that." She said as he dropped her bag in the back seat just as she got in.

Andre sighed when he saw she had gotten in. He made his way around the car to his side
"Next time, you wait till I get your door." He said