Preganancy🤰 (Part 4)

Y/N POV

The car ride was full with a lot of "I missed you" and "I love you". We were having so much fun just my being in the car talking about just catching up. She obviously didn't know what I had planned for later that day. 

When we arrived at our apartment had to go to the mall or something to buy little baby outfits. One for a girl and another just in case we have a boy.  I was thinking about what I was going to say when I came back home with baby clothing bags. I thought as we went up to our apartment, and when we go into our apartment I knew what I would say.  

I just was going to simply say which was gonna look good on our baby. I knew she would be confused so that's what I stuck with because I loved seeing her look at me like I'm crazy and I loved the confused faces she made. It was priceless how she would look at me like I was crazy when she was confused. 

I told Billie I had some errands to run after helping her unpack a little and getting most of what needed to be done finished. Before I left I went to let Billie know I was leaving. I walked back towards our room and found her sitting on my bed on her phone. 

"Hey, mamas you good?" she asked me before I started walking towards her meeting her still standing. 

"Yes bil I'm fine, just came to tell you I'm leaving to run some errands now." I said wrapping my arms around her neck leaning my body towards her. 

"okay mamas, how long will you be gone?" she asked finally getting up grabbing my waist. 

"At least an hour my love." I say looking into her eyes, and god were they captivating. 

"okay mamas be careful for me." she says looking deeper into my soul. I loved every moment of this.

"promise bils always." I say to her letting her know I was gonna be safe. 

As I went to leave Billie pulled me into her warm embrace and kissed my forehead. 

"I love you mamas" Billie says with a warm tone making me smile

"I love you more bil" 

A/N: I told yall I was gonna update lmao. Today was um interesting. Me and my wonderful girlfriend got into our first argument which I didn't like but I love her sm bro it's insane. But I am highkey enjoying writing these honestly. But I'm tired so I'm going to bed. Goodnight babies❤️️