Baby Names💖

Y/N POV

"Come on baby you have to help me out. We gotta find a name that we both favor for babygirl. She'll be here before we know it." Billie says sitting across from me.

She was right. I'm due in two months. That's going to go by faster than I actually want.

"Well I've actually had an idea of a name since we found out she was a girl" I say looking at Billie.

"Okay what is it love" she says

"Well ever since I was fourteen I've loved the name Jordyn for a girl. I had a best friend named Jorydn but she ended up moving away nut her name stuck with me. It's really unique to me so I was thinking we could name her Jordyn." I say reaching for Billie's hand and grabbing it.

She stays quiet for a moment then looks at me.

"I'll name her something else if you don't-" she cut me off.

"No, I love it baby." She says with a warm smile

I was relieved that she liked it

"Baby Air Jordyn" she says giggling

"I know you're going to spoi
l her with Air Jordans so let me just prepare myself for that and that nickname" I say giggling as well.

Billie was going to be the all-time greatest mom I swear.

"Okay baby so we established her first name so what about her middle and her last" I say looking at Billie.

"Well since I had multiple ideas and only one stuck with me..." She started.

"I was thinking she could take Eilish and O'Connell" she says grinning.

"That's so adorable baby. I love that" I say getting up.

I go to hug Billie. Finally something we both love.

"Babygirl Jordyn" she says looking up at me smiling

"Jordyn Eilish O'Connell" I say

A/N: This is new for me. I never update this early in this day but it's okay. It's almost 9 am here and I'm the only one awake so YAY! Also, thank you for 1K reads you guys are incredible! I love you, babies :)