Marry me?

Y/N POV

"Stay here" Billie said.

I could only hear her voice. I couldn' see her due to her blindfolding me. 

Billie brought me to someplace for something special. 

I tried to do my makeup and dress nice but I'm due very soon and everything took energy out of me.  

Even though I couldn't see anything I would occasionally hear voices and shuffling. I was about to call Billie until I heard her speak. 

"Y/N baby. I know you can't see me right now but I have a very important question to ask' she says.

I hear footsteps behind me then my blindfold comes off. 

As soon as it came off everyone was looking at me. By everyone I mean my family, Billie' family, and some close friends. 

"Baby" I heard from beside me. 

I turn to see Billie on one knee. 

"Everything is perfect. Our baby girl will be here soon and I couldn't be happier. I was to spend the rest of my life with you." she says looking me directly in my eyes. 

"Marry Me?" she says. 

By this point, I felt like bawling. This was all I've ever wanted. 

"Yes, of course, I'll marry you" I say bursting into tears and jumping into her arms.

Everyone was cheering. I think I even saw Finneas cry. 

"It's official!" Billie yells then kisses me gently.

"I love you wife" she whispers 

"I love you more" I whisper back

A/N: These are too shorttttttttt. I'll be back with another update in about 20 minutes or more