I'm only a fool for you

Y/N POV

I know I'm being cheated on. I guess it's bad I haven't done anything about it.

I still take this shit as I deserve it.

Billie & I have been together for 2 years and I don't get me wrong the first year was overly amazing.

But I honestly don't know what went wrong in our relationship after that. It's awful.

I sigh while Billie's occupied on her phone as usual. She's always ignoring me o fuck around and frankly, I'm sick of it.

I get up and walk into our shared room. I decided I wanted to get out and away from Billie. I was tired of being ignored.

I slip on a crop top, some ripped jeans, and my favorite sandals.

I take my hair down and brush it to make it look less of a mess then put some mascara on to make it look like I tried when I actually didn't.

I grab my purse and my keys and head to the door.

I walk past Billie who's now smiling at her phone and head out.

"im leaving" I say bluntly

she looks up, looks me up and down, and rolls her eyes.

"yea, k, whatever" she says obviously annoyed because I said that.

I roll my eyes and go out the door slamming it behind me. She really doesn't understand how bad I wanna smack the living shit out of her sometimes.

I head down to the lobby texting my best friend Skylar.

Y/N: hey sky, I'm gonna stop by to pick you up and we can decide where to go when we see each other. alright?"

:)sky: hey bestie! okay sounds great. can't wait to see you because it's been forever. drive safe. i love you!

Y/N: i love you too:)

I get to the lobby it's pretty quiet.

When i reach the door i see an unfamiliar girl come in.

Something about her gave me this vibe but i couldn't put my finger on it.

I get out to the parking lot and get in my car.

I'm hoping to clear my head while i'm out.  i still feel very off about seeing that girl but i brushed it off and went to enjoy the rest of th evening with my bestfriend.

...

It's almost 12 am when i get back to the apartment.

I had so much fun with skylar. we went out to eat and had a few drinks then went to a house party.

I get inside my apartment and immediately stop in my tracks. all i hear is heavy breathing and moaning coming from me and billie's bedroom.

my hearts starts beating fast and my mind starts racing.

I sit my stuff down quietly and try my best to not make any noise while heading to our door.