Home/Day 1👑

Y/N POV

I'm finally going home after giving birth to Jordyn. I couldn't be happier with my life right now. Billie has been so helpful with everything. It's insane and I'm glad I have her in my life.

"Jordyn" Billie says as she looks at our newborn daughter as she starts to get fussy. 

 "She might be hungry" I say taking her from Billie.

"Well while I pack the car up, feed her" she says.

"Way ahead of you" I say putting Jordyn up to my boob so she could latch on.

Billie chuckles.

"Okay baby, I'll be right back" She says then heads out the door. 

...

On the way home, Billie and I decided to stop at tacobell then we headed home. 

For the rest of the day, everything revolved around Jordyn. Diaper changes, being fed and being put down for naps that didn't last as long as Billie and I hoped and wanted but that was expected. 

By the end of the night, Billie and I were exhausted. We decided to let babygirl sleep with us for a while or at least we felt she should sleep in her room. As soon as she was asleep Billie and I cuddled up together. 

I yawned. 

"Tired mamas" Billie asks pulling me closer.

"Yea, you?" I say looking up at her.

"mhmmm" she says looking at me.

I lean in and our lips press together and we kiss passionately. 

"I love you bils" I say snuggling into her neck

"I love you more Y/N" she whispers 

Then off to sleep we went 

A/N: i listened to "i love you" while writing this. I'm so sad bo and I don't even understand why. I want to be as happy as Billie is atm. No, i'm definitely not saying this because she smiles in videos I've seen of her recently. Im saying it because she looks genuinely happy and I can feel that vibe. I'm dying inside and out. I really want to kill myself. 

"listen before i go" 

"i can't escape the way i love you"

someone...please...help

my happiness was taken away from me so I'm literally drowning everything and everyone out. 

My mental is fucked up. if you feel like talking hmu, please. i'm begging.