6 weeks🤰

Y/N's POV

It's 5 am and I feel sick again. For the third time, this week I've woken up feeling super nauseated and I'll end up having to throw up. Every day this week I've woken up to throw up and every day this week I've woken Billie up.  

I hate waking her up. I know she's home but she needs rest considering she's always still busy when she's home. She doesn't mind although I am really loud sometimes. I'm getting used to all this and so is she. I always feel super bad when I wake her up in the early morning hours. But Billie always reassures me that it's okay and she doesn't mind at all. 

I was six weeks on Monday. Today I'm six weeks and three days.  It's insane to even think about me being pregnant but it happened and I'm so happy that it did. But there are somethings like constantly wanting to throw up that are hard but its an experience. 

Billie hasn't really let me do anything for myself. She just wants me to relax and stay off my feet but I always wanna be up and active but Billie's really not gonna let me. 

When I finally came out of the bathroom Billie was up on her phone. I felt so bad I had woken her up three days in a row. As I walked over to my side of the bed still feeling really sick and sorry Billie looked up. 

"Y/N?" she says 

"Hmm"? I say as I turn around to face her feeling more tired than before. It was now 6 am

" I have some news" she says grinning 

Billie had been throwing some unusual hints at multiple things lately and I didn't know what to take so I just left all the hints where they were. 

"Which is?" I say walking over to her side of the bed and sitting in her lap

" I'm canceling the tour to stay home with you and our baby" she says 

My face must've lit up when she said that. Billie was telling me she was thinking about canceling for this and she went through with it. I wanted this but at the same time, I didn't want her to regret it. 

I immediately kissed her soft plump lips in response. I had no words. This was everything we needed. Everything we wanted for us as a couple, as a family. 

"So I'm taking that as you're just as happy as I am" she says smiling 

" Of course I am baby. Now I get to see you all the time and I won't have to worry about you leaving anytime soon." I say grinning 

" I just wanna be here for you and this whole entire thing, to be honest, and I couldn't leave even if I wanted to. I'd miss so much with you and the baby and I'm not going to let that happen. " she says looking deep into my eyes. 

"How did I get so lucky?" I say leaning in putting my forehead on hers

"I hit the jackpot with you mamas" she says kissing my forehead and hugging me tight. 

A/N: Since I write what I want to actually put on wattpad before I type it just to get an idea of what I want to publish this is actually longer than I wrote it the first time I did. But I love you guys and ill update if I can tomorrow. 💕