Ultrasound

Y/N POV

"Are you ready" Billie says as the doctor calls my name

I grab her hand

"Yes bils, of course, I'm ready" I say squeezing her hand as we made our way back to the ultrasound room.

I'm finally 16 weeks. That means I can find out the gender of the baby today. Billie and I have been so ready for this. Now it's finally happening right in front of my eyes.

When I reach the room Billie lets go of my hand.

"Okay Y/N lay down and pull your shirt up enough to where your stomach is showing" the nice nurse says with a warm smile.

I do as I'm told while she prepares all the things needed.

I look at Billie who's right beside me grinning. She leans closer to me and kisses my forehead. 

"I love you mamas" she says looking at me

"I love you too bil" I say back.

The nurse was finally ready so Billie stood by and held my hand.

The nurse put this cold blue gel on my stomach which kind of made me shift but it wasn't as cold when she put the little transducer on my stomach.

It didn't take her as long as we thought to find the baby. Her face lit up and she looked at us.

"Well unless it's hiding I'm pretty sure it's safe to paint the nursery pink" she says with a big smile.

I looked up at Billie who was already looking at me. She leaned in and kissed my lips.

"My two babygirls" she says with a toothy grin

When I finally got all cleaned up the nurse came back with the ultrasound pictures. I looked at them amazed. They were extraordinary. Finally, I get to see my baby girl in some way.

"This is what we wanted mamas" Billie says

"This is a dream bils. I can't believe any of this." I say looking up at her

"Well it's happening mamas and it's a blessing" she says grabbing my hand, leaning down to kiss my stomach.

A/N: This is short but I'm sorry. I don't have anything to say other than i love you always and never forget that. :')