'choke me daddy'

Y/N POV

"uggh" I groan and turn over to face Billie.

I want Billie so bad rn and I was starting to get bored with myself. I'm just sitting here with bra and panties on and I wanted to feel her touch.

"whats wrong princess" she asks looking at me.

I straddle her and I pout like the baby I am inside.

"I'm bored" I say looking at her still straddling her lap.

She smirks and laughs.

"I can occupy you" she says biting her lip looking me up and down.

I waste no time and smash our lips together.

God, she doesn't know what she does to me.

I could feel myself getting wetter by the second.

Billie let her hand wander my body and I was so excited.

Billie broke the kiss and looked into my eyes, hers now filled with lust.

She flipped us over so she was on top now. I absolutely loved dominant billie. It was a major turn on for me.

"Take them off y/n" she says pulling at my underwear.

I obey immediately.

I knew I looked easy but god billie was so fucking hot and she gets me all hot and bothered and it honestly never fails.

Billie started kissing and sucking down my neck harshly leaving hickeys behind. I moaned at the feeling of pleasure.

Billie smirked against my neck.

"You like that babygirl" she asks continuing what she was doing.

I couldn't make any words come out so I just moaned in response.

"Lay down" billie commanded.

I did what I was told.

Billie started kissing and sucking on my tits.

"bil..." i moaned.

She smirked then started kissing down my stomach leaving hickeys as she makes her way into my inner thighs.

She left hickeys everywhere on my inner thighs and by now I was a moaning mess. She knew what she was doing to me. She was teasing me. I wasn't complaining though. It made me wetter and it only made me want her more.

After leaving hickeys on both my inner thighs she hovered right over my heat. She was looking at me and I was looking at her.

Without any warning, she stuck her tongue in my heat.

"oh my god billie fuckkkk" i moaned.

She started at a slow pace but soon after picked up her speed.

Out of nowhere I just wanted her to choke me so she was going too.

"C-choke me d-daddy" i moan out followed by more moans.

She slowly brought her hand up and grips my neck.

Billie made me feel so good.

I start to feel a familiar knot in my stomach and I realize I'm getting close.

"fuck d-daddy i-i'm gonna c-cum" i moan.

Billie stopped all her action except she was still gripping my neck.

"w-what are you-" she cut me off

"scream my name princess and tell them who makes you feel good. cum for me and tell them who makes you feel this good babygirl" she says gripping my neck tighter and shoving two fingers inside me and putting her tongue on my clit.

"fuck daddy i'm gonna cum don't stop" i scream.

"fuckkkk" i scream before releasing on her face and tongue.

"oh my god daddy i'm fucking cumming" i squeal while reaching my climax.

She rubs rub my clit to let me ride out my high and afterwards licked up all my juices even though I was still sensitive.

Billie gets up and lays beside me.

I still had my eyes closed trying to collect words and my breath from what just happened.

She looks at me and laughs.

"that good huh?" she asks still laughing.

i nod in response.

"you still bored" she says when I finally open my eyes looking at me

"no" i whisper

"good" she says smirking and covering us up.

Billie pulls me close and starts humming.

She then started playing with strands of my hair.

"I love you mamas" she coos

"I love you too" i say kissing her

A/N: LMAOOOOO this is hella late but I had testing last week and I was sick. It isn't as long as the last smut I did but imma try to write a longer one. I've been meaning to do this one but ya know I wanted to do the other two first. but I hope you like and I oop- lmao I love you babies and I'm sorry for the wait and if this is bad I'm also sorry in advace cause I think i forgot how to write lmaooo. Oh, and bils changed her name to billieeilish on insta and don't get me wrong I love that cause there is only one billie eilish but it's weird not tagging whereareavocados lol and the thing with the person who has the name for the account now might be her and it might not idk I'm just rambling lmao but okay i'm gonna go. leave some requests or suggestions down in the comments below I love you angels:)

Word Count: 813