Week One ❣️

Y/N POV

Jordyn is a week old today. She's so adorable. Jordyn loves bil so much already. Billie loves her just as much. Sometimes when bil has Jordyn I call her mama bil because she's so good with Jorydn. She's been helping me so much with Jordyn. I don't know what I would do without her.

I was breastfeeding Jordyn while Billie made dinner. She had been making dinner lately so I can be around Jordyn and relax and surprisingly she hasn't burned the house down either. I didn't know Billie could cook and she's been my girlfriend for almost 7 years.

"Dinner's ready" Billie yelled from the kitchen.

"Okay love" I say taking Jorydn off my boob pulling my shirt up.

Jordyn starts to cry as soon as I put her down in her swing.

Billie makes her way into the living room.

"Awe baby girl what's wrong" she says picking Jordyn up who was still fussing.

"Did mommy upset you" she says holding Jordyn above her face and kissing her.

I chuckle and smile. Billie was so good with Jorydn

"Yes, I put her down because I'm hungry too" I say looking at my babies

"Awe baby it's okay" she says rocking Jorydn who was starting to calm down.

"I'll fix the plates. Yeah?" I say looking at Billie

"Yeah, I'll be in when I put her down"

...

I finished preparing our plates and waited for Billie to come. She came shortly after.

"Wow, bil your so good with Jorydn" I say amazed she didn't cry.

"What can I say, she loves me" she says smiling.

"Yea I can see that" I say smiling at the thought of that.

"Okay I'm starved. Can we eat" she says sitting down laughing.

"Yea bil or should I say mama bil" I say laughing

We started eating and just talking and just enjoying this time together. We've both been busy all week with Jordyn. We just were enjoying every moment we were having.

Not long after we started eating Jordyn started crying again.

"I got her-" Billie started to say

"No, I got her" I say getting up walking towards the living room

When I reach the living room I pick my one-week-old daughter Jorydn up.

"Hi babygirl" I say in a soothing tone heading back towards the kitchen where Billie was.

"It's okay baby" I say kissing her forehead finally reaching the kitchen and sitting back down.

I knew it was about time for her to eat again so I pulled my shirt down and put her on my boob so she could latch on and eat.

"I'm hungry too" Billie says smirking and then giving me puppy dog eyes.

"I bet you are" I say to Billie laughing

"But babygirl has to eat too love" I say to her smiling then looking down at Jorydn

Billie gets up coming over to me and the baby. She gives me a quick peck on the lips then gives Jorydn a peck on the forehead.

"You got that good shit" Billie says to Jordyn making me burst into laughter.

"Why the fuck are you laughing? I'm telling her the truth. You know I hate sharing and I haven't had some in awhile but this right here is an exception" she says raising her finger in the air laughing making me laugh even harder.

"Awe, well she's gonna have to be an exception" I say finally being able to speak after laughing so hard.

"Yea I know" she says fake pouting.

"Awe, come here baby" I said motioning for her to come over to me.

"What" she says when she makes it to where I am.

"Come Closer" I say still holding and feeding Jordyn

She gets closer to me this time our faces almost touching.

I took this chance to kiss her slowly and passionately. I needed that. I knew she did as well.

As I broke the kiss I looked deep into her icy blue eyes that I loved so much.

"I love you mamas" she says to me.

" You too Jordyn" she says kissing her.

"We love you too baby" I say looking at her and smiling.

A/N: Bitch I started this yesterday and finished today. I was very distracted by someone yesterday. But hi babies I'm back for the time being. I won't be updating much still but this was needed more than anything. I don't have much to say other than I love you!💖