"Do as daddy tells you"💦

Y/N POV

I walked into my room in nothing except my lace bra and panties. Billie hasn't been acknowledging me since we came back from Y/F/R (your favorite restaurant). The waitress tried flirting with me while he was taking our orders. I let him know immediately I was gay and Billie was my fiancé.

Billie obviously wasn't satisfied with that because she wouldn't talk to me or would do anything with me after we got home. She just went in our room and didn't come out or say anything to me.

When I walked in Billie barley looked up at me.

"Babyyyy" i say extending the y a little more. I went over to her side of the bed. I straddled her and she looked up at me and she didn't look amused.

"Bil what the fuck is your problem" I say annoyed

"What the fuck is my problem?" She says looking at me her eyes turning a deeper blue.

"Oh shit" I thought to myself

"Your the one who's flirting with-" I cut her off by kissing her passionately. I already knew what was coming.

I broke the kiss. She looked at me her eyes still a deeper blue than before but filled with lust.

I knew what was coming.

She flipped us over to where she was on top and I was on bottom. I was the submissive so I didn't mind. Billie was always the dominant one. Sometimes it's different but this time she's in control.

"Don't talk to me like that y/n, and don't call me bil" she says looking into my eyes

"Call me daddy" she says aggressively

I loved this side of Billie. It was a major turn on.

"Your gonna do what daddy tells you" she says looking me up and down biting her lip

I could feel myself getting wet. I knew what was coming.

"Do you understand baby girl" she says

"Yes daddy" I say in response

Billie started kissing my neck and leaving hickeys all the way down to my boobs.

"I want them off" she says tugging at my underwear and bra.

I obeyed

She attached her lips to my left nipple making me moan

She smirked against my left boob and made her way to my right boob doing the same thing.

Billie started kissing down my stomach eventually kissing into my inner thighs.

"daddy..." I moan

I was almost helpless at this point. She's being a tease on purpose. She always does this when she's upset. But I knew not to complain or she wouldn't let me cum or she'd take more time teasing.

I almost lost it when she blew cold air on my heat. I was about to loose it.

"daddy please..." I say looking at Billie.

She smirks

"Please what baby girl?"she asks still kissing my thighs and near my heat.

"Fuck me daddy" I say

She stops kissing my inner thighs making me whimper from the loss of her lips on my body.

A loud moan escaped me as she ran a finger through my slit. She stuck two fingers inside me making me moan louder than before.

"Mmm daddy" I moan.

"You're so wet for me baby girl" she says smirking.

She looked at me smirking then curled her fingers hitting my g-spot harder and faster every time.

"Your so tight mamas" she says

I moaned in response

"I-I'm gonna c-cum daddy" I say feeling myself getting closer and closer to my climax

"Let it go baby girl" Billie says looking at me

I instantly release all over her fingers

She attached her mouth to my clit which made me cum even harder and let me continue riding out my high.

She licked all my juices off her finger and came and laid beside me.

"If anyone flirts with you anymore I won't let you cum till I'm ready for you too" billie says in a serious tone.

I nodded in response still in a loss of words from what just happened.

She leaned in and kissed me slowly.

I knew Billie loved the reaction she got from me. That's why I was always the submissive. Even if I tried to be dominant I'd end up being the submissive.

I kissed back. Finally getting to taste her lips on mines was everything.

"I love you baby girl" she says

"I love you too bil" I say back

"I'm sorry I'm so jealous, I just want you all to myself." Billie says as she runs her hands through my hair

"It's okay bil, I'm all yours, always" i say snuggling into her

"Good" she finally says kissing my forehead.

A/N: okay this is long lmao. This is longer than anything I've written before. I'm proud of myself because I would never usually write anything this long. When I wrote it on paper it was 1 1/2 pages lmao. I was like "shit man" but I got through it. First smut and it's unchecked so don't @ me lmaoooo. I'll do more of these if you guys want. Just leave suggestions in the comment section. Okay I love you guys and if you want to text me go for it. I need friends lmao. I love you, I love you, I love you and have and amazing night my loves and never forget I'm here for you all💓.

W/C: 907 words