Complete👑💖

Y/N POV

March 29th

"I can't wait to meet her'" she says

"I can't wait either" I say

7 am-9 am

My water broke at 2 am this morning. I've been here almost since 3:30 am. I've been in excruciating pain ever since my water broke. I was almost 10 cm dilated so soon Jordyn would be here.

I told Billie to get some rest before I actually went into labor so she was sleeping. She looked so beautiful sleeping. I knew she would need to sleep before all of this.

Soon the pain became unbearable. I was sobbing. It wasn't like I meant to sob but I did. I ended up waking Billie up from sobbing so loud.

She quickly got up and rushed over to my side.

"Hey mamas" she said in a raspy voice

"Why are you crying" she asked with concern in her voice

"This pain- i-is unbearable" I finally said

"I know mamas but think about what's going to come from it" she says moving my hair out of my face

I knew she was right. Jordyn would come out of this. If only she would come sooner.

Billie kissed my forehead and looked down at me

"I love you baby and it'll be over soon" she says grabbing my hand

"I love you too billie" I say finally being able to speak

...

10 am

Finally, I was 10 cm dilated and it was time for me to push.

Before I was told to push Billie came to my side and held my hand. She knew I would need it.

...

10:50 am

"One more push Y/N " Billie says holding my hand

I was ready for this to be over. We'd been at this for awhile.

"One more long push" the doctor says

I nod in response

I start to push and squeeze Billie's hand.

This was harder than I expected.

"Why did I let you talk me into this" I basically scream at Billie

Then little cries fill the room. Nothing but her cries.

"This is why" Billie says

Billie leaves my side to go cut her umbilical cord. I could see the tears in Billie's eyes. I couldn't believe she's here. Finally, I feel complete.

After Billie cuts the cord the doctors lay her on my chest.

Her little hands, her little feet, her little nose, her everything was perfect. She was beautiful

The doctors took her away from me to clean her up and clean me up as well. Billie left to go tell our family that was waiting she was here.

...

11:20 am

When I was all cleaned up family started coming in to check on me. I was exhausted but happy. Everything I wanted was right in front of my eyes and I couldn't have asked for more.