Gender Reveal + More Surprises

Y/N POV

"We just want to thank everyone for being here today." Billie says holding my hand. 

"We really appreciate you all coming to her gender reveal" she says looking around at everyone. 

My friends, my family, her friends, and her family all here to find out the gender of the baby.  This was so exciting for me. Everything about this day was.  Originally Billie was supposed to be leaving the day after but since she decided to stay with me she's not leaving. 

She hasn't told anyone other than me and of course her management team

She's planning on telling everyone today. Its time for them to know she's staying. 

"Now before we start there is something really important we want to tell you all" Billie looks at me after saying so. She squeezed my hand  

"Since Billie and I have been doing some thinking about if she wants to stay home or not..." I say just to get her started 

"You all know I want to be here for my baby and Y/N so I've decided with Y/N I'm staying home" Billie says 

I squeeze her hand to comfort her

"Well thank the lord' Maggie and Finneas said in unison.

"We were hoping you would" Finn said heading towards us to hug the both of us.

This was everything I've ever dreamed of having in my life. This is incredible and I definitely couldn't ask for more. 

Everyone was ready for the actual reason they were there. 

The reveal

"Okay everyone in this box there are ballons that will indeed tell you the gender of this angel" Billie says pointing at my stomach. 

Billie then looks at me smiling then continues on.

"Okay everyone count to three" I say excitedly. 

"Ready?' Billie says everyone screaming in response. 

"1,2,3" we all say in unison.

"Billie pulls open the top of the box and outcome pink ballons. Everyone was cheering. 

"We gonna be uncles" Eli and Isaac say in unison laughing afterwards

"Aye don't forget about me" Finn says making them laugh even harder

"Another lil bich" Dani says laughing as well

Maggie came up to me and Bille and hugged us both. 

"I knew it was a girl. Mother's instinct" she says chuckling and smiling.

"Sure you did mom" Billie says laughing.

"Hey bils I'm sure she did" I say playfully hitting Billie making her laugh harder. 

"Congratulations Y/N and Billie. You're so blessed" Maggie says looking at us both.

"I know mom" Billie says looking at me. 

"And I couldn't be happier" she says kissing my forehead. 

A/N: I suck today and every other day. might update again tonight if I feel better ;( i love youu and I hope you like this.