Chapter 1

I watched the wind blow through my bangs, my heart trembling as well as my lip.  I looked up to see 10 burly men, there scowls and glares send me into a 'almost panic attack'. I was the shortest and weakest one out of them all and I have been squished in between two heavy tattooed arms that glistened in sweat from the heat of the bodies. I know how I got here and I have every reason to be here. Soon a fight erupted and sweaty bodies tackling each other to add more heat into the van. The cops did not even care, I wanted to stop them but there is no way I can...

I always hated violence. It made me sad to see people fighting for no good reason, it made me feel bad for them... 

I snapped out of my daze by hearing a loud shock noise. The two guys have been shocked from the taser. I flinched back as their bodies had a spazz attack. In this place your not safe, never safe. Even if you are the kid in the back minding his own business, nobody is safe. They say people die in this school, they say if you show emotion or fear they will beat you up just to see your tears roll down your bloody face. People are insane, so one question filled my mind.

How am I going to survive?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Its Styphy!

Thanks for reading my book, more chapters will be uploaded in about a day..  Make sure to tell me what you think about it.

Thanks!