Chapter 2

The van slowed down with a huge hult. I looked around to see the guards looking at me in a funny way.

'Do I have something on my face?' I asked myself.

I gazed at a kid about one year older than me, he was a bit chubby, had brown eyes and dark brown hair. He was showing fear in his eyes as he looked like he was about to cry.

'He is gonna get killed..' I thought

The doors rattled open to see a man in a uniform, he looked like he was about to pee in your cheerios. For real he did! He gazed around at the group of people in the van, but when our eyes met his eyes widened. He looked up and down at me and whispered to the other popo something.

"EVERYONE OUT NOW!!! WE WILL GET YOU TO YOUR ROOMS AND YOU WILL CHANGE INTO YOUR UNIFORMS!!!! NOW GO BEFORE I BEAT YOUR BEHINDS TO THE CURB!" the popo yelled.

I flinched, pulling my bangs into my face to hide my scared expression. The guard looked at me with sad eyes as I got up from my seat in my big pink hoodie. He blocked me before I could exit, so I was the last one in the van.

"Hey kid I know this must be hard for you, you don't seem like a bad child, I just cant imagine how you got here..." He said whole heartily.

I smiled showing my perfect white teeth.

"I came here for a reason and I must pay my dues, thank you for looking out for me!" I said.

He smiled back and let me get out of the van, the bright light blinded me.

When I left I was in shock of what I saw...