Chapter 13

Ace POV
She looked at me as I was on top of her, she stared into my soul with those big green eyes. She asked about love didn't she...
She leaned closer too my face, we should not do this, but it feels right.
She closed her eyes and as she was so close her plump lips grazed mine.....
SHIIIIT!!!!
SHE PLAYED ME TO GRAB THE FUCKING GUMMY BEARS?!!!
I stayed down as I watched her dance in the rain with the gummy bears. She looked happy as hell, ugh.
"I got them!!" She yelled.
As she saw me sitting there she came over and opened the gummy bear packet, giving me one. Placing her nails on my lips, shoving the gummy bear in my mouth.
I chewed and found out it was my favorite.
"I asked Zero about your favorite flavor, guess he was right." She giggled
"Yea I like strawberry.." I laughed back
She got up and held out her hand, I grabbed it and she helped me up.
Our white shirts were see through at the moment so she looked at my tattooed body, as I looked at her boobs because I am a man and I must see boobs.
She came up to me and asked me a personal question that I can't tell.
"Hey what's this tattoo?" She said.
I sighed and looked to her shaking my head.
"It's personal Kid, and it's not the right time." I sighed.
She nodded frantically saying sorry.
I laughed and put my arm around her shoulder.
We heard yelling so we both turned to see guards running after us.
Did they think I was going to attack her?
I picked Auggie up bridal style and ran away from them as they yelled my last name.
She laughed as I ran around the school, almost slipping several times because we're soaked.
I brought her on the roof and locked the door. They lost us by a mile.
I see her dozing off, obviously she was tired. I set her down on the roof as she laughed again.
"This is fun.." she said
I smiled."
"Yea I have not had this much fun in a while" I laughed looking at the sky through my dripping black bangs.
She turned to me
"You should smile more, it looks nice." She smiled.
Then she groaned as I looked down to see her examining her bangs.
"I just took a god damn shower!" She yelled
I laughed again, I have officially let my guard down on her.
It's only been a month too.
Since we met...
Then I remembered about what those guys were talking about.
Ghost is coming for Auggie....
And I can't help....

Thank god this is only a dream, but the feeling of being friends will never be real.

————————————————————————-
Sup!
Sorry I have been long, I went back to school which is GREAT! (Sarcasm intended😑)
So sorry it's short but I'm out of ideas at the moment and is planning so just wait!
Thx for reading!