Chapter 9

Auggie POV
I ran as fast as I could making sure the angry bull behind me can't catch up but from looking back he is easily gaining up on me. I wanted to cry, he scares me so much that it hurts. Good thing it was lunch because nobody was blocking my way. I turned the corner, looking back again seeing Ace mere feet from me. I was running out of energy and I don't want to be killed by him. Tears started to form on my eyes as I sprinted to the room we freaking share and it was the worst fucking idea I've ever had. I ran to the door pulling out my key, two hands and tattooed arms blocked the door from opening so he caged me in with a bang. I turned around to see him panting, sweat dripping down his face. He was soooooo mad.
"Why the fuck did you run you slut!"Ace hissed.
Tears started forming again
"I-I don't k-know.." I whispered.
He looked even more pissed when I said that.
"What did you say you whore!?" He yelled.
Then I just broke down the tears like waterfalls and my mouth running a mile a minute...
"I don't know! You scare me so much! It hurts me! I want to be nice, I want you to understand! But you don't because you don't have a heart! I give up trying to talk to you! And it's only been one fucking day!!" I said crying.

Ace POV
I chased her through the hallways.
How dare she speak so kindly to Zero! Who the hell does she this she is!
She ran to the room and I made a really loud bang noise when my hands collided with the door blocking her from escaping.
She turned around and she looked scared out of her mind. I hope she damn is!
"Why the fuck did you run you slut?!" I hissed.
Her green eyes went wide as they got glossy.
"I-I don't k-know..." she whispered.
I don't know why I am doing this, she did talk to my gang member like he was below her.
"What did you say you whore?!" I yelled but I wanted to take it all back and just wrap her in my arms.
She broke in my arms...
She leaned agents me and cried so hard saying...
""I don't know! You scare me so much! It hurts me! I want to be nice, I want you to understand! But you don't because you don't have a heart! I give up trying to talk to you! And it's only been one fucking day!!" She yelled.
I really did it this time....
As she cries in my chest I feel so guilty that I also wanted to cry.
She did nothing wrong so why the fuck am I doing this?
I took my hands of the door and wrapped them around her slim torso. She gasped but she relaxed into my hug. The bell for lunch to end rung, I did not want anyone seeing us like this but I'm guessing she could not care less. I opened the door while hugging her and walked in. She sniffled and by now I can tell my shirt is soaked through but I don't care....
I feel bad....
She unwrapped her arms and looked at me, I never wanted to kiss someone so bad...
Her eyes were red and swollen as her lips are bright red from chewing. Her glasses were fogged from her tears also.

"I'm sorry.." I said quietly
Her face looked up in shock
"W-What?" She sniffled.
"I'm sorry about my temper, you did nothing wrong and I got so mad when you talked to Zero......I'm just sorry.." I said
I looked at her to see her crying again, oh shit what did I do this time.
She smiled, and I felt my heart skip a beat.
"You really m-mean it?" She asked
I made sure not to smile, and damn was it hard.
"Yea I mean it..." I said
She wrapped her arms around my neck in joy as she jumped up, I gasped and held her by her hips so she won't fall. She is really something else and it's amazing...

She lets go as I tell her I will get the notes from the classes we missed as she smiled and told me to go on. I walked out and sighed finally letting out a smile that I have lost for too long.....

Hey guys it Stephi This chapter got really cheesy and I'm not a romantic person at all😂😂This took a while to think about so thanks for making it here through my cringe😂

Hey guys it Stephi
This chapter got really cheesy and I'm not a romantic person at all😂😂
This took a while to think about so thanks for making it here through my cringe😂