Reasons

Regina

I felt somebody gently shaking me. I groan and say "Five more minutes mom" in my half sleeping voice.

Wait? What did I say?

I am in Paris and my parents are not here, so why would my mom wake me?

I heard chuckling and open my eyes. There stood a man in ski mask. In a lighting speed he immediately pin me to couch and poured something in a white cloth. He puts it on my mouth. Knowing what it is I hold my breath and struggled even more to get off his grip. But he is stronger than what I thought.

"Breathe princess" he says. After a few seconds I finally give up and breathe. "Goodnight princess" was all I heard before blacking out.

I woke up with a throbbing headache. I tried to massage my head to relieve from headache but I found my hands and legs are taped. I tried to shout but put piece of tape on my mouth blocks it.

Then I remembered I was kidnapped.

I see a familiar face in the driver seat but couldn't see him clearly. So I tried to sit up but fell down immediately because of the position I was kept in. Then I heard his voice "Don't hurt yourself princess. We will be in home in ten minutes, so just lay where you are".

Is he crazy? First he kidnapped me and now he is caring for me. Myself being stubborn I ignore him and try to sit up. He sighs. I finally sat up in the seat but the car came to stop.

He gets out of the car and a cool gush of air hits me when he opens my door. I couldn't believe my eyes. Nathaniel stood in front of me.

He reaches for me but I back up. He sighs and says "Believe me I will not hurt you. I am just trying to take off the tape". He takes the tape off my legs and helps me to get out of the car. I refused to walk. Having no choice he lifted me off the ground, I immediately regretted my decision. He walked into the house.

I trusted him as a good friend and all he did was kidnapping me. He pulled me away from my life involving my family and friends. I started struggling. Anger is building up in me but right now I am helpless.

He put me on ground inside a room and began to take off tape for my hands and mouth very carefully. As soon as I am free from bonds I started yelling at him

"SO THIS IS WHAT YOU DID TO ME? I TRUSTED YOU AND ALL YOU DID WAS PULLING ME APART FROM MY LOVED ONES. YOU- " I am about to swear but he kept the tape on my mouth. He gently pushed me on the chair and tied me to it. I am furiously struggling but ties were stopping me from falling to ground.

"Please listen to me

"Please listen to me. You can go back to your place if you want after listening why I kidnapped you. I didn't do it on purpose Regina, but I don't have better option than to do it."

I nodded. He took a deep breath and started.

"When I saw you for the first time, I liked you. Something inside me was killing me when I knew that I won't be seeing you after it. I was very happy when I saw you again in park. After knowing you in beach my feelings were intensified. I couldn't sleep last night and I finally found out I-I am in love with you. As you're leaving today I don't have other option than to do this. I am sorry for doing this but maybe I can change your mind by showing you the real me."

My eyes are went wide on hearing it. Did he just proposed to me or am I hallucinating??

"I know it's hard to trust me after what I had done but I do love you and I will never hurt you. I am not a bad person, Regina. I can even promise you if you didn't develop any feelings for me in a fortnight then I will take you home. Just give me a chance to show you how I feel for you....... Please Regina."

With that he removed the bindings and kept food on table before going out of the room.

I am completely lost in thinking the about what happened just now. I don't know what to do, like he first made friends with me, then kidnapped me. Now he is telling me that he loves me.

Most of the kidnapings involves hurting the person who is kept as hostage both physically and mentally. He didn't hurt me upto now. And I think he will not try to do it, but.....
Well okay I don't know if he will hurt me or not. I hope he will not.

Definitely something is keeping me from saying no to him.

I don't know what's happening with me.

I really don't have appetite so I didn't eat much from the plate. Then I saw my bag in the room. I slowly opened and pulled out my brush. I brushed my teeth and showered. I really don't shower for a long time but now I am still processing what happened and thinking what to reply him in morning.

I dried off myself with a towel and wore some of my fresh clean clothes from my bag.

I finally fall on the bed exhausted. A lot happened on this day. I really want to sleep but I am too busy thinking about him.

This is third day straight in a row struggling to sleep.

My damp hair helped me to get some sleep. I feel thankful for that.

---------------

A/N

I actually have too much to write in this chapter but that would be too long. So I thought I will cut it into two chapters.

The problem is where to cut the story and I did it somehow.

Anyway if you people like it, it's ok for me.

Enjoy reading!!

I think it's time to say you that I will meet you in the next chapter.

Peace out guys!!